Pottstown PA AAMCO
Again - Pottstown PA AAMCO.
Owner is good @ padding bills for labor and parts.
Unfortunately my young son was driving alone visiting a friend and staying that evening when the vehicle had broke, literally within pushing distance of AAMCO.
A Technician opened the hood to find the serpentine belt came off because the idler pulley bracket portion (inclusive bracket for a/c compressor & alternator) had broke.
Wanting to handle it himself, the owner informed him of a price
but it couldn't be repaired till the following day. Worse, he gave him cash to do it.
The vehicle was pushed from front of building to the side with a fenced lot. Yeah - That took a whole hour of labor.
Checked following day and vehicle would be done by closing @ 5 PM. They had closed early.
Vehicle remained behind fence for 4 1/2 days. Beware the fenced lot for your protection - keep believing if you want.
Shop did leave a serpentine belt in vehicle. No argument about the shop being compensated for the part. Until the $ - Local dealership charges half the price for a factory replacement part.
Found and bought required bracket and pulley myself.
Thanks for heads up guys - Unsatisfactory dealings with vendors.
Under shop observation, vehicle was removed from fenced lot and moved around corner in front of another establishment.
I performed the labor disassembling and reassembling taking less than an hour.
This is a crook! Figured a franchise business would have more professional people running them, LOL with AAMCO.
FYI - if you care to reach out . .
The owner is Doug Gregory
Company phone: 610-970-1844
You may also like
- "On 9/15/2011, my husband and mother-in-law purchased a used car from Mr. Herbert. Mr. Herbert signed the "Certificate of Title" over to my mother-in-law. Two days later, Mr. Herbert called..."
- "Had a pick-up truck's windshield repaired by them only to find out they use an answering service for calls, no manager/supervisor, no complaint department, and their techs SUCK!!! They left goo..."
- "We took our 2012 Outback to Camping World in Katy TX to have an additional AC installed. Having just one AC didn't cut it. We dropped of our travel traler..."
- "I had walked into the restaurant and wanted my food to go. They had a cashier section soley for Take Out orders. So I place my order and was told..."
- "I hired Stanley steamer to clean my kitchen and bathroom tile and grout. I had used them two years prior and the 5 Yr old grout looked like it did..."
- "I made a negotiation in one of the advertise in Weyburn Garage. it's a 2000 Volkswagen Passat GLX V6 AWD 4dr. Posted last Novv. 16, 2014 up to present. They asked..."
- "My hair had fallen out so. Bad it cause it to be bald I'm still dealing with the fact that my hair will never be the same I would like..."
- "Thank you for sending Bob Gibson, a Pella representative to my residence. Per Bob, the lower windows that he inspected are separating. At my residence, there are 12 openings with..."
- "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..."