Pottstown PA AAMCO
Again - Pottstown PA AAMCO.
Owner is good @ padding bills for labor and parts.
Unfortunately my young son was driving alone visiting a friend and staying that evening when the vehicle had broke, literally within pushing distance of AAMCO.
A Technician opened the hood to find the serpentine belt came off because the idler pulley bracket portion (inclusive bracket for a/c compressor & alternator) had broke.
Wanting to handle it himself, the owner informed him of a price
but it couldn't be repaired till the following day. Worse, he gave him cash to do it.
The vehicle was pushed from front of building to the side with a fenced lot. Yeah - That took a whole hour of labor.
Checked following day and vehicle would be done by closing @ 5 PM. They had closed early.
Vehicle remained behind fence for 4 1/2 days. Beware the fenced lot for your protection - keep believing if you want.
Shop did leave a serpentine belt in vehicle. No argument about the shop being compensated for the part. Until the $ - Local dealership charges half the price for a factory replacement part.
Found and bought required bracket and pulley myself.
Thanks for heads up guys - Unsatisfactory dealings with vendors.
Under shop observation, vehicle was removed from fenced lot and moved around corner in front of another establishment.
I performed the labor disassembling and reassembling taking less than an hour.
This is a crook! Figured a franchise business would have more professional people running them, LOL with AAMCO.
FYI - if you care to reach out . .
The owner is Doug Gregory
Company phone: 610-970-1844
Email: email@example.com review #209551
You may also like
- "So I took my 98 Dodge Durango in to have my transmission checked because it was slipping when I turned left....mind you my vehicle ran fine prior to this other..."
- "Justice for Karen! PLEASE FRIENDS SHARE ! Here are the Facts: Chrysler Corp. will not stand up for their Vehicles! I have a 2008 Chrysler T&C purchased on May 18, 2008 In..."
- "Killeen Maaco had my brand new car for 5 days to do a stripe paint job for $750. They returned car on Friday afternoon around 5pm, and upon entry to..."
- "Just over a year later the keypad went bad. Paid 85 dollars for the lock. Called company for replacement and they do not have replacement parts!!! Buy a..."
- "I am a chronic pain patient. I use the home delivery service offered through my employer's insurance. My package was due for delivery on December 15, 2014. I paid for..."
- "Another Auto Armour car cover complaint from a dissatisfied customer I also purchased a 5-layer Jeep Cherokee car cover for outdoor use from Auto Armour less than a year ago on..."
- "Thank you for sending Bob Gibson, a Pella representative to my residence. Per Bob, the lower windows that he inspected are separating. At my residence, there are 12 openings with..."
- "I started seeing pictures of these lockets on my Facebook news feed in early 2013 and was intrigued. I thought the idea of a locket with charms was adorable..."
- "these people deserve to get thrown on the streets.discusting country and discusting people. im having the same problem with returning my *** dresses and they will not comply with sending..."