Pottstown PA AAMCO
Again - Pottstown PA AAMCO.
Owner is good @ padding bills for labor and parts.
Unfortunately my young son was driving alone visiting a friend and staying that evening when the vehicle had broke, literally within pushing distance of AAMCO.
A Technician opened the hood to find the serpentine belt came off because the idler pulley bracket portion (inclusive bracket for a/c compressor & alternator) had broke.
Wanting to handle it himself, the owner informed him of a price
but it couldn't be repaired till the following day. Worse, he gave him cash to do it.
The vehicle was pushed from front of building to the side with a fenced lot. Yeah - That took a whole hour of labor.
Checked following day and vehicle would be done by closing @ 5 PM. They had closed early.
Vehicle remained behind fence for 4 1/2 days. Beware the fenced lot for your protection - keep believing if you want.
Shop did leave a serpentine belt in vehicle. No argument about the shop being compensated for the part. Until the $ - Local dealership charges half the price for a factory replacement part.
Found and bought required bracket and pulley myself.
Thanks for heads up guys - Unsatisfactory dealings with vendors.
Under shop observation, vehicle was removed from fenced lot and moved around corner in front of another establishment.
I performed the labor disassembling and reassembling taking less than an hour.
This is a crook! Figured a franchise business would have more professional people running them, LOL with AAMCO.
FYI - if you care to reach out . .
The owner is Doug Gregory
Company phone: 610-970-1844
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- " AAMCO Transmissions & Total Car Care 1444 E Colorado St Glendale, CA 91205 I'm the Plaintiff in this Case Number 15G07337 Merritt VS. AAMCO Date set for trial 2-29-16 @ 8:15 AM. Alhambra..."
- "AAmco located in Conyers Georgia at 1662 highway 138NE I have been told on the phone to bring in coupon for 10% off of service when going to pay for..."
- "Direct Buy Warranty is a scam. I am confused how this company has been able to rip people off for so long and get away with it, is New Jersey..."
- "My husband went to Wawa on Limestone Rd in Wilmington to get me a Roast beef Ciabatta for dinner at work since I work 11p-7am. I get to work and..."
- "800notes.com has not been honest with everyone. It has come to our attention that they have a hidden, private section buried within their normal forum which is used to spy..."
- "I ordered a swimsuit with expedited shipping suit + shipping cost about $22.usa I got it in a week and a 1/2 I read the size chart measured myself it..."
- "My friend's daughter almost swallowed a good size clear marble with their Mac n cheese that she cook for lunch today (06/28/2016). See picture below: Would you be..."
- "In the top photo the caption came on my daughter's face, which was not visible while placing the order. Need a replacement. It's of no use. I received a promo..."
- "I was demolished on December 2, 2015 by an erratic Estes driver on interstate 79 in western Pennsylvania. When the state police responded they immediately put a B.O.L.O. for the..."