Pottstown PA AAMCO - Took money for no repair
I would never allow them to change the air freshener hanging from the rearview let alone allowing them to try and do any real work. They gambled on a resolution, it failed, they lost, they kept my money and after 9 months still have my car.
Therefore, I lost.
News flash - fixing the damage does not always fix the problem. Most people expect that the problem be fixed. Consumers generally do not care about the damage only a satisfactory resolution.
If I had a flat tire, putting more air in might solve the issue - but only until all the air leaks out.
replacing a transmission might fix the problem, but if it doesn't consumers do not care that you replaced the transmission. We want a working car after thousands of dollars and months of time.
See you in court fellas.review #199711
You may also like
- "So I took my 98 Dodge Durango in to have my transmission checked because it was slipping when I turned left....mind you my vehicle ran fine prior to this other..."
- "On behalf of Accurate Engines I would like to state that it is never our intent to not take care of our customers. In addition we do indeed honor our..."
- "I took my 1970 Chevy Chevelle into the Maaco on 1402 E. Grant. I absolutely love the finished product. I brought it in for an overall paint job, I was..."
- "these people deserve to get thrown on the streets.discusting country and discusting people. im having the same problem with returning my *** dresses and they will not comply with sending..."
- "I had an almost welldone penny found in a bag of frito lay bag of chips I purchase. The thought of this penny before it was cooked with some chips I..."
- "First flowers not delivered same day which there site claims is Guaranteed. Phone to call to check on delivery is automated. Unable to speak to a live person. Not one..."
- "Jacksonville Florida downtown Burger King big and tasty burger microwave hard as a rock. I knew they knew that burger wasn't no good but they still gave it to me..."
- "Everyone who experienced last year hail should read this story. Today, for the forth time since the hail storms last July, a State Farm insurance adjuster visited my house. By..."
- "Are employees trained to use social media as a vehicle for embarrassing customers? This appears to be recurring behavior from the responses and can only serve to hurt the brand...."