I would never allow them to change the air freshener hanging from the rearview let alone allowing them to try and do any real work. They gambled on a resolution, it failed, they lost, they kept my money and after 9 months still have my car.
Therefore, I lost.
News flash - fixing the damage does not always fix the problem. Most people expect that the problem be fixed. Consumers generally do not care about the damage only a satisfactory resolution.
If I had a flat tire, putting more air in might solve the issue - but only until all the air leaks out.
replacing a transmission might fix the problem, but if it doesn't consumers do not care that you replaced the transmission. We want a working car after thousands of dollars and months of time.
See you in court fellas.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Transmission Replacement
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I am a disabled vet. that was on my way to a new job, a chance to get my life back when I had a motor burn up. Utilized money..."
- "I went to dinner in the lower Greenville area of Dallas TX and went to a birthday party after. At 2:30 AM I discovered that I was towed from the..."
- "Problems: Dropped of 2004 Nissan Titan on 12/9 to have it painted Nissan white Q10. Agreed upon price $1,375. Was told work would be completed by Friday 12/13. Placed call..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Dont purchase from this company. 563 dollar bracelet with gold overlay looks horrible. Tarnished. Stone fell out twice. Biggest waste of money..."
- "The bed squeaks loudly whenever you roll over. It looks like there are notches for slats that would stabilize the bed but no slats were installed. We sent..."
- "I bought an iphone that the seller can't give me the appleID of the previous owner. I told offerUp about this and they told me to file a complaint to..."
- "DISGRACEFUL, GIMMICKY COMPANY POLICIES include: (1) Failing to deliver beds that are as high quality as company advertises. (2) Delivery + return fees ($360): customers who finance the bed and..."