Saint Louis, Missouri

In July of 2012, I took my 1999 Ford F250 to AAmco at 11323 Midland Blvd in Maryland Heights Missouri, For a O.E.M. rebuild on my transmission.

I paid 2300.00 for a piece of mind. I thought. When i got the truck originally from aamco it had a leak from the transmission so i took it back not once but TWICE to have it fixed. Both times they told me they could not find the leak.

In April 0f this year 2013 8 MONTHS and 11,900 miles After there *** rebuild i was tired of having to put fluid in it everytime i fueled up and tired of even having to worry about it, so i took it back to AAmco where i had to deal with the poorest excuse of a Representative for any company in the world . it wasnt the gentleman that sold me the deal this jerks name is DAVE. I told *** the story and what i had been dealing with he said to bring it in and they would check it out. next day *** head called and said i burnt it up and they would not honor the warranty.

BUT THATS NOT ALL. that night my tires all got slashed along with every vehicle on the lot. while i was waiting for the tires to get there the following day, i recieved another call from ***. He said he had good news for me and put me on hold until i hung up.

He called back and picked up where he left off with "hey guess what all your windows got broke out of your truck, but we got real good video of who did it. oh and your tires came in and are on it." YOU CAN ONLY IMAGINE how pissed i was and i started calling customer care. which i still havent got a answer back from. BUT THATS NOT ALL when i went to get my truck that fat *** DAVE made me wait 20 min for a police officer to arrive then pissed her off by making us wait another 20 minutes till we walked over to the bay he was backing out of to find a *** dent in the driverside of the bed.

The only DENT on the truck. when i asked him about that he said we aint gonna do nothin fir ya. and walked away. so after emailing the owner , the better business bureau, channel 2 news , the CEO and Vice president,i decided to decall my escalade windows with all these truths aboutAAMCO for the public to read hopefully detouring anyone else from going through this type of IGNORANCE.

still no answer back. REALLY FRICKEN AMAZING

Product or Service Mentioned: Aamco Customer Care.

Comments