400 Rayford Rd, Spring, TX 77386, USA

Update........ their is no update .i got a phone call from you then you called the shop where my truck is. How about this , the new service manager called me and told me that my truck was done. I had to explain to him why my truck was originally dropped off. I was told the seal went bad between the transfer case and transand trans fluid ent into the transfer case. ( not what I dropped it off for ) he tells me he will test drive my truck then call me back. Drove by later that night. My truck was inside on lift.

Sit waiting on that call back

Now because I have not been able to drive my truck over 13 months now .

I would like a 2 year full extended warranty with 50,000 miles . Or I would like a full refund ?????? Why you ask ? I want to drive my flipping truck in witch case it will need to go to another garage to get fixed .........

With the amount of issues I had with this transmission,I feel the bace problem has never been fixed and I can no longer take the guys word for it at this location.

Rayford road spring Tx.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aamco Truck Repair.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments