Athens, Georgia

Took my van in for check, willing to pay for all repairs if needed it, they came up with all types of things they say was wrong, oil leak ( nothing in drive or park spot at work), the jacked up price for rebuilding a tranmission Jerry quoted was more than the car dealers quote. After a week and no call I called and requested my car be put back together, (don't really know if it was taken out), Jerry tells me it will be ready Thursday, I give them one more day, i don't have a ride to get it, waiting on his call, that never come, so Friday I call and he tells me It will be Monday making it the third week.

I am hot, I ask Jerry the manager for email address and numbers to those over him and he give me incorrect information.

Someone from somewhere calls me after I email several stores and called. He then tells me I will be able to get my car Saturday and not Monday. I have used Aamco in the past and the store workers were nothing like the employees at the Lake City store, Jerry need to deal and manage the employees, he should be reliable with tell customers when they can return for there car.

The company should be using companies for supplies that give a discount for bulk.

Lake City, Ga.

Aamoc over charges. You take you car to them you sign your life away and money.

Comments