1.2

First replacement and fix took 17 days... after 3 return trips for issues in 5 days; shop decided to replace the rebuilt transmission; I am 24 days into this repair without any contact from the shop, Aamco and no explanation on the failure of the transmission.

All the while they blame their poor communication on cell service, new computer system and other repair facilities they use to rebuild the transmission.

I am out not only $4500 for a transmission, but all rental car expenses, job related expenses (i.e. I use my vehicle for sales) not to mention other travel expenses due to my vehicle not being fixed properly , when it was promised or by the time promised. Local Aamco shop got real nice when I informed them that I had contacted the local PD to get an accurate fix on where my vehicle was...

I am going to pursue loss of income and damages from Aamco - They have had my vehicle since Dec.24 2018 minus 5 days... (of which three of those days I had to take it back to the shop for repairs)

NEVER EVER USE AAMCO FOR A TRANSMISSION REPAIR - I DON'T KNOW HOW THEY STAY IN BUSINESS

Product or Service Mentioned: Aamco Truck Repair.

Preferred solution: compensate me for the value of days without a vehicle at FMV; all lost wages and airfare encountered..

Aamco Cons: Lack of communication, Service.

• untrustworthy