Took my Landrover to Aamco Fremont because the check engine light was on spent $7,000 and the the truck has not been the same every sense, have not been able to drive it.Went to court the judge only reimburse me $250, now I have a Landrover with 80000 miles is not able to run.

What do I do with this?do anyone know anyone that can help me???...

LeanNot3Ammco wrote the review because of bad quality at Aamco and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Aamco to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Aamco and aamco car repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Aamco?

Comments

Rebuilt trans in fl. taking it to nearby aamco 5 times Aamco "I HAD MY 96 DODGE RAM VAN 250 BREAK DOWN IN MOURBERN FLORIDA .IT COST ME AT THE AAMCO THERE 2500 DOLLARS TO REBUILD MY TRANS IN ORDER TO GET..." Read more Maaco Botched my paint job, damaged my Jeep, took 3x as long, and magically offered me a lower price the day I picked it up, IF I PAID IN CASH. Maaco "So, first off, I have used Maaco before, with GREAT results at that. This time however, for the second 1997 Wrangler I have had painted by them, this was a..." Read more Car Computer Exchange will rob you! Car Computer Exchange "ATTENTION!!! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! PLEASE READ BELLOW. Around May 15, 2017 the "Check Engine" light of my 1999 Mercedes E320 turned ON. I ran..." Read more Scamco aka Aamco Aamco "So I took my 98 Dodge Durango in to have my transmission checked because it was slipping when I turned left....mind you my vehicle ran fine prior to this other..." Read more Kemper Home Service Companies - DO NOT BUY KEMPER HOME INSURANCE Kemper Home Service Companies "I bought a new house in 2016. I did own a house prior to this in the same area for last 10 years. My agent told me that there is..." Read more All American Liquidation And Estate Sales - Buyer Beware!  Not if, but how much you will be ripped off! All American Liquidation And Estate Sales "BEWARE! Do not sign a contract with Bobbee to do your estate sale, because it is not a question of if you will be ripped off. The only question is..." Read more Coaster Furniture - Damage Head board Coaster Furniture "I purchase the Felicity Collection item # 300345Q Queen bed from American Furniture Outlet on 1233 Sand Lake Road Orlando fl 32809 I received my furniture September 15th 2017 I..." Read more Other Company - Beware purchasing a "Cozy Trike" from epizontech.com Other Company "This review is about the people who sell this bike. The bike itself is OK, although badly welded and painted. The problem is, other than placing an order you cannot..." Read more