Took my Landrover to Aamco Fremont because the check engine light was on spent $7,000 and the the truck has not been the same every sense, have not been able to drive it.Went to court the judge only reimburse me $250, now I have a Landrover with 80000 miles is not able to run.
What do I do with this?do anyone know anyone that can help me???...
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I had my oil changed at the aamco in Naples Florida. Drove home parked my car in the garage. The next morning there is atleast a quert of oil on..."
- "I usually don't write many reviews but I thought that my poor experience yesterday at Ziebart in Henrietta was worth writing about. I first became acquainted with Ziebart when I..."
- "I Took My 1995 Honda Civic Painted at Maaco at 2617 Lathrop Ave Racine W 53405. The Original Paint Job Was Purple Factory Color... I told them I want civic..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."