Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I had bad experience with aamco I took there to check my transmission and Peter claim everything looks good but to run another test it's going to cost me $189.00 plus tax.Telling me without this test they can't really tell what's going on .

So I agree which I think this how they get over when they alreay knew what was going on. Anyway call me back talking it is the transmission and how aamco is the only that can fix this type of transmission problem lies. When I get there to pick up my car Peter did not provide me with a print out of my car and then charged me $200.00 how do I even know if he put my car on this so called machine or test if you failed to provide me with a print out.

I would not recommend anyone to go them they and like to rip you off!!!At least STS will give you a free reading and print out

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of aamco car repair. Aamco needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned aamco car repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Aamco.

Had an Experience with Aamco?

Comments