Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Arrived at AAMCO 1320 10th st lake park Florida approximately 10:18am est. 9-12-16.

Was told that PC at front didn't work and to come to the back first office on left. Saw Mgr named Jay. Adv Jay I called last week and spoke to someone about the free check engine light promotion and I wanted to receive services, was informed by Jay vehicle is required to be left and to come back in a few hours. I adv Jay I was never adv that info by phone upon calling the week prior.

Adv Jay I'd be back with him shortly, walked outside called corporate to file a complaint and then walked back inside. After completing the call I walked back inside asked Jay to repeat info.

I refuted Jay's claims and adv him it's impossible he could have spoke to me because I never gave the person prior last week my name. Jay stated I tell all my customers that, I stated that's impossible because I would have never brought my vehicle for inspection, Jay then because aggressively loud got out of his seat while I began to exit his office, while walking away I called him a liar, and fraudulent and that I was filing a complaint on the highest level.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aamco Deal.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Go back to school and learn how to read an write you ***!

Aamco Reviews