Phoenix, Arizona

I took my truck to an AAMCO on Cave Creek and Cactus for service, I was quoted a price for the service. I picked up my truck when service was done and tried to present a coupon that would save me 10% which is $73.70 and the owner (Steven Becht) said he can't accept the coupon because he gave me a special rate to begin with. I would assume when you accept coupons you have to take them from everyone, you can't turn one away claiming there was a special rate given. It's unethical and probably illegal. Also they claim they discarded my parts right after working on my truck therefore they couldn't give them to me when I picked up the truck 6 hours after it was worked on, which give me the impression that they sold me parts they didn't put in and just adjusted what I had. (transfer case chain and sprockets)

I am out $73.70 that should have been entitled to me with the coupon.

Ryan Shea

Comments

Go to aamcolawsuit.wordpress.com Your welcome!

You may not be happy about the service you received but there is nothing illegal (or even unethical) about not accepting a coupon that isn't presented when the car is brought in.

You are not "entitled" to any money because a discount is a gift that is given to the customer. If you get it- that's great! If not, you are still paying the price you agreed to pay.

Stop expecting auto repair shops to give away parts and their time for free, they are a business! Don't be surprised when they act like one!

shut up DB you f**kin ***.

sounds like sour grapes to me

You cant "Adjust" the chain or sprockets in a transfer case.

#1998

The coupons say right on them "present coupon at time of service", so you are supposed to present the coupon when you first bring your car in.

Aamco Reviews