Lauderhill, Florida
1.3

Mao Urena is the Center Service Manager, Steve is the Franchise owner of I believe 3 stores in S. Florida.

They had my car for 8 days. I ended up going from a check up to "maybe" needing a rebuilt transmission to rebuild mine for $300 more than a replacement which was not rebuilt but a used junk yard transmission, not opened at all, dropped in and a 1 yr. warranty from supplier (I don't know about the labor) after several calls to the shop and talk with Mao which got heated when I flat out told him he lied, he just replied "I never said that"?? and resulted in his telling me he doesn't know what kind of a person I am, then with the help of relularly used profanity telling me!!

He is very charismatic and the 4.5 to 5.0 reviews they have on Google he consistantly braggs about are very similar in wording, but if you call him on his word he launches into a fit, accusing you of being cheap or wanting him to do the job for $3 (yes he actually said that exactly to me)??

They are not members of BBB (not surprised). Run for the hills, AAMCO is the biggest bunch of thieves and liars out there!!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Aamco Pros: Mechanic who did the work.

Aamco Cons: Manager and owner, Level of professionalism, Service or quality, Being yelled at, Crooks.

• Transmission Repair