Trenton, New Jersey

Update by user Sep 30, 2016

Aamco must think that people are willing to continue to bend over because these types of repairs are so expensive. And, they are expensive.

I had that defective *** removed from my car and bought it from the transmission shop.

I am going to find out just who's transmission went into my car. Because it wasn't mine. They advertise that they rebuild original tranny.

They swapped it for a junkyard special. And, iM going to prove that.

These people accept loans and don't think that they will ever get caught. RICO Act of 1970.

Racketeering - financial institute fraud.

tick tock Aamco! Tick Tock

Original review posted by user Sep 30, 2016

Summer 2016. Quoted 1890.00 for a transmission rebuild kit, + torque converter.

I can live with that. Once they learned that my loan grant was $4440.00. Price now: $3800.00. Now, no one knew where my transmission was.

It's already been 6 days. On the 6th day, it was now $3800.00. And, here's why. They took my transmission off.

Sold it and stripped it for parts. Then I had to pay for all the parts they stole. And, they bought the transmission from a local junkyard, not from the Aamco factory in Georgia. And painted Silver to make it look like it had been from Georgia.

5 visits to this franchise after installation. Each time 2 hours. Took matters into my own hands and had the tran-coolant system hot flushed. Severe internal damage.

Metal/Clutch materials found. Owner cancelled our appointment to inspect damage. Car had lost 3rdgear/1st gear. Towed it to private tranny shop.

And, now made complaints to Federal Trade Commision/Attorney General/NJ Banking and Insurance for RICO VIOLATIONS . UNREAL!

I'M READING ALL OF THE COMPLAINTS AND IM PISSED OFF. AND THEY WONT GET AWAY THIS AGAIN

Product or Service Mentioned: Aamco Car Repair.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Aamco Pros: Nightmare.