1641 3rd St SW, Winter Haven, FL 33880, USA
5.0

I had my transmission in my cruiser fixed at the Winterhaven, Fl. shop.

I was having issues with it maybe 2 months after having it fixed. I took it back there which is not what I wanted to do, and they looked at it behind closed doors and then came out to me and told me to go back into the garage. While back there they were all coming up with different answers and then realizing they were all different and then stating "oh yea, that's right, you're right". David the sales manager was there.

The owner of the shop was there. I handed David the sales manager the mount, and he told me "oh yea they come from the factory ripped like this." This is when I knew I better get my car out of there ASAP. Lost around 3000.00. I had 2 mechanics look into the issue that I brought up while taking my car back to AAMCO, and both of the mechanics aid the same thin.

" Whoever did your transmission work, had no clue what they were doing. Junior one of my mechanics, actually asked me where I had it fixed? I told him AAMCO. He said OMG are you kidding me.

I just had to sue the same people because they messed my car up. This place is a scam, and David said things that I said that were not even true.

STAY CLEAR OF THE WINTERHAVEN AAMCO!! They are SCAM ARTISTS!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Aamco Car Repair.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

• Long story