Washington, District Of Columbia

Update by user Apr 12, 2016

This is the worst place to take a vehicle, please please and please don't ever go close to AAMCO Annapolis Lanham Maryland. I don't want anyone to go through the financial losses am going through because this franchise lack the expertise to fix vehicles.

My vehicle has taken more than 2 months, I have spent $5500 and they are unable fix it.

They are still holding my vehicle, this is the worst mechanics I have ever seen in my life. Please save your money by not going closer to this shop they are mechanically dangerous.

Original review posted by user Apr 11, 2016

My vehicle has taken more than 2 months, I have spent $5500 and they are unable to fix it.

They are still holding my vehicle, these are the worst mechanics I have ever seen in my life. Please save your money by not going closer to this shop they are mechanically dangerous.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aamco Car Repair.

Aamco Cons: Treated in an ugly manor by owner, I feel emotionally abused, Being yelled at.

Comments