AMMCO is a terrible company. BE CAREFUL...I took my truck over for tranny repair...said 3K but before it was over I had spent 5K.

Every time I took the truck back something else was broken and needed fixing. Even new stuff from the dealer that was new was replaced and AMMCO expected payment. This is a terrible company.

I stopped at a different AMMCO to have them look at the tranny that AMMCO had done and they wanted 3600.00 to replace the tranny that was just installed. AAMCO is just a bunch of crooks, so really "BUYER BEWARE" they are out only for themselves...

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $5000. This person is overall dissatisfied with AAMCO. The most disappointing about aamco transmission repair at AAMCO was lied too Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about AAMCO.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare AAMCO to other companies on our site.

Comments