Tulsa, Oklahoma

Took my PT Cruise in because I had ran through some deep waters and Amoco recommended a transmission overhaul, since I had been approved for 2500.00 credit, I was compelled to grant them the job, however, after it was done, things began to happen to my PT 2004, First the sensor light came on, and I thought it was my motor oil, when I took it to Walmart they told me it was the transmission oil. I took it to them and they brushed it off, saying a little oil was dripping on the manifold, or was it head gasket anyways they were so backed up that they couldn't fix it yet, but I asked the manager if it was okay to drive to okla city, when he said yes, I took him at his word and drove the pt.

cruise instead of my truck thinking it would be good. However my PT cruise didn't make it. to Oklahoma city because it ran hot about 25 miles before making it to Oklahom City. well a few good samaritians saved my day, but I'm thankful that I had upgraded my membership a week before I got there.

When I told the manager what had happened it mentioned the head gasket would have had to be prepared anyway. I think Amoco are crocks they fix one thing that triggers other problems just keep you from coming back. I refused to use them to repair the motor because of their ill felt advise. I would warn others not to trust the *** artist advice.

Something told me to rent a car, but I thought the advise of these professions would stand.. Don't trust anyone but God.

Reason of review: Bad advise.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• bad warranty policy

Comments

If your PT Cruiser is a Turbo, I have some information that will save you time and money. 99% sure that you DID NOT blow the head gasket, it is a design flaw. Contact me on FB SkaBula