Update added by user Mar 23
NOTICE OF ENTRY OF JUDGMENT AGAINST AAMCO Dated 2-29-16
AAMCO TOTAL CARE TRANSMISSION
1444 E Colorado St, Glendale, CA 91205
Read more @ http://dynamite1.webstarts.com/aamco.html
AAMCO admitted in open court when ask by the judge if he had giving to me a written estimate before working on my Jaguar they answered “NO” thereby violating the law.Judgment is entered against Defendants AAMCO and HIS Automotive Repair, Inc., jointly and severally for failure to provide a written estimate of the cost of work on Plaintiff Tyrone Merritt Jr.'s vehicle in violation of Business and Professions Code Section 9984.9 and for substandard work on Mr.
Merritt's vehicle. The amount of the judgment is $3,830, reflecting the amount that Mr. Merritt paid Defendants for the work on his car ($3,500), plus the amount that Mr. Merritt paid a third party to diagnose the problems with the car after Defendant's' work was completed.
Mr. Merritt also is awarded costs of $130.00. By not giving to me a written estimate before working on my Jaguar AAMCO violated.
Bennett v.Hayes , 53 Cal.App.3d 700
Update added by user Mar 13
"ATTENTION" NOTICE OF ENTRY OF JUDGMENT AGAINST AAMCO TOTAL CARE TRANSMISSION 1444 E Colorado St, Glendale, CA 91205 To visit my site @
and read the judgment. Free information on “Consumers Protection Laws” here in the United States.
You Must Stand Up For Your Money and Your Rights!!!
Original review posted by user Jan 02
AAMCO Transmissions & Total Car Care 1444 E Colorado St Glendale, CA 91205
I'm the Plaintiff in this Case Number 15G07337 Merritt VS. AAMCO
Date set for trial 2-29-16 @ 8:15 AM.
Alhambra Courthouse 150 West Commonwealth Alhambra, CA 91801 Department NE2.
If you have any information on this business that could assist me in my case you can write directly to the court. Please use the case number on both the envelope and documents that you send. http://tyronemerritt.webstarts.com/aamco.html
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Service or quality
- Customer service
- Treated in an ugly manor by owner
- That my car has been unable to drive for six months
- Reason of review:
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "On 9/15/2011, my husband and mother-in-law purchased a used car from Mr. Herbert. Mr. Herbert signed the "Certificate of Title" over to my mother-in-law. Two days later, Mr. Herbert called..."
- "Aamco Transmission Complaint 2-20-16 I changed my truck transmission filter & fluids and found a piece of metal at the bottom of the transmission oil pan. I was not sure what the..."
- "Had Hercules H-902 on a 5th wheel. Not overloaded, in fact, a very easy job for a tire that claims such a high working load. Then on a clean, dry..."
- "We submit our order in August. We received part of the order in October and the rest of the order mid December !!! But the coffee tables were not..."
- "3. Written by Tony Macic, on 30-11-2010 02:28 What is the Department of Corporations doing about this? UP DATE:That's the million dollar question, Department of Corporation has been protecting information regarding..."
- "Bought a Luminox 'Evo Navy Seal Blackout' in Feb this year. I work underwater a lot, and figured that a watch the bore the name 'navy seal' and claimed..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."