Update added by user Mar 23, 2016
NOTICE OF ENTRY OF JUDGMENT AGAINST AAMCO Dated 2-29-16
AAMCO TOTAL CARE TRANSMISSION
1444 E Colorado St, Glendale, CA 91205
Read more @ http://dynamite1.webstarts.com/aamco.html
AAMCO admitted in open court when ask by the judge if he had giving to me a written estimate before working on my Jaguar they answered “NO” thereby violating the law.Judgment is entered against Defendants AAMCO and HIS Automotive Repair, Inc., jointly and severally for failure to provide a written estimate of the cost of work on Plaintiff Tyrone Merritt Jr.'s vehicle in violation of Business and Professions Code Section 9984.9 and for substandard work on Mr.
Merritt's vehicle. The amount of the judgment is $3,830, reflecting the amount that Mr. Merritt paid Defendants for the work on his car ($3,500), plus the amount that Mr. Merritt paid a third party to diagnose the problems with the car after Defendant's' work was completed.
Mr. Merritt also is awarded costs of $130.00. By not giving to me a written estimate before working on my Jaguar AAMCO violated.
Bennett v.Hayes , 53 Cal.App.3d 700
Update added by user Mar 13, 2016
"ATTENTION" NOTICE OF ENTRY OF JUDGMENT AGAINST AAMCO TOTAL CARE TRANSMISSION 1444 E Colorado St, Glendale, CA 91205 To visit my site @
and read the judgment. Free information on “Consumers Protection Laws” here in the United States.
You Must Stand Up For Your Money and Your Rights!!!
Original review posted by user Jan 02, 2016
AAMCO Transmissions & Total Car Care 1444 E Colorado St Glendale, CA 91205
I'm the Plaintiff in this Case Number 15G07337 Merritt VS. AAMCO
Date set for trial 2-29-16 @ 8:15 AM.
Alhambra Courthouse 150 West Commonwealth Alhambra, CA 91801 Department NE2.
If you have any information on this business that could assist me in my case you can write directly to the court. Please use the case number on both the envelope and documents that you send. http://tyronemerritt.webstarts.com/aamco.html
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Service or quality
- Customer service
- Treated in an ugly manor by owner
- That my car has been unable to drive for six months
- Reason of review:
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I took a flat tire for repair to the Big O Tire franchise in Sedona, Arizona on Oct. 15, 2014. I was instructed to park my F-250 Ford truck at..."
- "I went to dinner in the lower Greenville area of Dallas TX and went to a birthday party after. At 2:30 AM I discovered that I was towed from the..."
- "My generator’s engine self destructed in less than one day’s operation on a light load.I took it to a B&S dealer for warrantee repair and after a cursory inspection was..."
- "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida.I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section of..."
- "We pay $102.49 a month for 1. Plain home phone service. It comes with extra *** which we don't use. We have an answering machine and not interested in 3-way..."
- "We submit our order in August. We received part of the order in October and the rest of the order mid December !!! But the coffee tables were not..."
- "Now Montana has join California Auto Dealers... Call 818 749 - 3288Missouri Court of Appeals â€“ Judge Joseph M. Ellis cites UNPUBLISHED DECISIONJudge Joseph M. Ellis and the Missouri Court..."
- "When I got the item from them it was so ugly I had to reach out to them and they were trying to base everything on irregularity. So I wrote..."