Update added by user Mar 23
NOTICE OF ENTRY OF JUDGMENT AGAINST AAMCO Dated 2-29-16
AAMCO TOTAL CARE TRANSMISSION
1444 E Colorado St, Glendale, CA 91205
Read more @ http://dynamite1.webstarts.com/aamco.html
AAMCO admitted in open court when ask by the judge if he had giving to me a written estimate before working on my Jaguar they answered “NO” thereby violating the law.Judgment is entered against Defendants AAMCO and HIS Automotive Repair, Inc., jointly and severally for failure to provide a written estimate of the cost of work on Plaintiff Tyrone Merritt Jr.'s vehicle in violation of Business and Professions Code Section 9984.9 and for substandard work on Mr.
Merritt's vehicle. The amount of the judgment is $3,830, reflecting the amount that Mr. Merritt paid Defendants for the work on his car ($3,500), plus the amount that Mr. Merritt paid a third party to diagnose the problems with the car after Defendant's' work was completed.
Mr. Merritt also is awarded costs of $130.00. By not giving to me a written estimate before working on my Jaguar AAMCO violated.
Bennett v.Hayes , 53 Cal.App.3d 700
Update added by user Mar 13
"ATTENTION" NOTICE OF ENTRY OF JUDGMENT AGAINST AAMCO TOTAL CARE TRANSMISSION 1444 E Colorado St, Glendale, CA 91205 To visit my site @
and read the judgment. Free information on “Consumers Protection Laws” here in the United States.
You Must Stand Up For Your Money and Your Rights!!!
Original review posted by user Jan 02
AAMCO Transmissions & Total Car Care 1444 E Colorado St Glendale, CA 91205
I'm the Plaintiff in this Case Number 15G07337 Merritt VS. AAMCO
Date set for trial 2-29-16 @ 8:15 AM.
Alhambra Courthouse 150 West Commonwealth Alhambra, CA 91801 Department NE2.
If you have any information on this business that could assist me in my case you can write directly to the court. Please use the case number on both the envelope and documents that you send. http://tyronemerritt.webstarts.com/aamco.html
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Service or quality
- Customer service
- Treated in an ugly manor by owner
- That my car has been unable to drive for six months
- Reason of review:
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "On 9/15/2011, my husband and mother-in-law purchased a used car from Mr. Herbert. Mr. Herbert signed the "Certificate of Title" over to my mother-in-law. Two days later, Mr. Herbert called..."
- "So, first off, I have used Maaco before, with GREAT results at that. This time however, for the second 1997 Wrangler I have had painted by them, this was a..."
- "I have a 2009 Hyundai Sonata with a factory paint job that is defective primarily the hood. The prep to make the paint stick to the hood was not properly..."
- "When I got the item from them it was so ugly I had to reach out to them and they were trying to base everything on irregularity. So I wrote..."
- "Bought a Luminox 'Evo Navy Seal Blackout' in Feb this year. I work underwater a lot, and figured that a watch the bore the name 'navy seal' and claimed..."
- "I am a totally Vietnamese person, and I HATE the Vietnamese people. Specially, when you do business with them. They are perfect cheaters. I though that they will learn the..."
- "I received the order for 4 x Samsung Level U PRO BLACK after 2 weeks. I have contact them by e-mail because this company does not have a phone number..."
- "I have had many issues!! 1. They have my insurance for my vehicles jacked up!! The lady who contacted me to resolve it gave me a NON WORKING email to..."
- "Having worked for nine years and had Frontier service as long. They have Tech's that will add services to your billing and until you discover it they won't return any..."