“ATTENTION LEGAL NOTICE” MERRITT VS. AAMCO

NOTICE OF ENTRY OF JUDGMENT ​AGAINST AAMCO Dated 2-29-16

AAMCO TOTAL CARE TRANSMISSION

​ 1444 E Colorado St, Glendale, CA 91205

Read more @ http://dynamite1.webstarts.com/aamco.html

AAMCO admitted in open court when ask by the judge if he had giving to me a written estimate before working on my Jaguar they answered “NO” thereby violating the law.Judgment is entered against Defendants AAMCO and HIS Automotive Repair, Inc., jointly and severally for failure to provide a written estimate of the cost of work on Plaintiff Tyrone Merritt Jr.'s vehicle in violation of Business and Professions Code Section 9984.9 and for substandard work on Mr.

Merritt's vehicle. The amount of the judgment is $3,830, reflecting the amount that Mr. Merritt paid Defendants for the work on his car ($3,500), plus the amount that Mr. Merritt paid a third party to diagnose the problems with the car after Defendant's' work was completed.

Mr. Merritt also is awarded costs of $130.00. By not giving to me a written estimate before working on my Jaguar AAMCO violated.

​​ ​​Bennett v.Hayes , 53 Cal.App.3d 700

Update added by user Mar 13

"ATTENTION" ​NOTICE OF ENTRY OF JUDGMENT ​AGAINST AAMCO TOTAL CARE TRANSMISSION ​1444 E Colorado St, Glendale, CA 91205 To visit my site @

and read the judgment. Free information on “Consumers Protection Laws” here in the United States.

You Must Stand Up For Your Money and Your Rights!!!

​​

Original review posted by user Jan 02

AAMCO Transmissions & Total Car Care 1444 E Colorado St Glendale, CA 91205

I'm the Plaintiff in this Case Number 15G07337 Merritt VS. AAMCO

Date set for trial 2-29-16 @ 8:15 AM.

Alhambra Courthouse 150 West Commonwealth Alhambra, CA 91801 Department NE2.

If you have any information on this business that could assist me in my case you can write directly to the court. Please use the case number on both the envelope and documents that you send. http://tyronemerritt.webstarts.com/aamco.html

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Turnaround Time

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Service or quality
    • Customer service
    • Treated in an ugly manor by owner
    • That my car has been unable to drive for six months

Reason of review:
Other
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Review category
Service Centers and Repairs
review #762361 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Aamco? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
31 of 371 Aamco reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 08 #1123970 Glendale, California, United States

The Law in the State of California for consumers to protect against auto repair dealers who violate Business and Professions Code section 9884.9
Bennett v. Hayes , 53 Cal.App.3d 700
"Appellant auto repair dealer has violated Business and Professions Code section 9884.9 enacted for the protection of respondent, his customer.
"This violation renders the repair contract unenforceable at law. Equitable relief is granted in such cases only under narrowly drawn exceptions to the general rule designed to discourage such violations by refusing relief. Appellant does not fall within these exceptions."
The judgment of the municipal court is affirmed.
?FN 1. Section 9884.9, subdivision (a), of the Business and Professions Code, presently reads as follows: "The automotive repair dealer shall give to the customer a written estimated price for labor and parts necessary for a specific job. No work shall be done and no charges shall accrue before authorization to proceed is obtained from the customer. No charge shall be made for work done or parts supplied in excess of the estimated price without the oral or written consent of the customer which shall be obtained at some time after it is determined that the estimated price is insufficient and before the work not estimated is done or the parts not estimated are supplied. Nothing in this section shall be construed as requiring an automotive repair dealer to give a written estimated price if the dealer does not agree to perform
... Show more

Mar 08 #1123908 Glendale, California, United States

We will see who is the scammer is. The law is the law. I will post the Judge's decision on this site as well as in the local newspaper
I will get JUSTICE !!! Make me take you into Federal Court. I will win. Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? Romans 8:37 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.
PS. You have already lost.

Mar 08 #1123921 Glendale, California, United States

Google Search( Merritt vs. AAMCO ) to view court decision on Bennett v. Hayes , 53 Cal.App.3d 700
Every state in this country has consumer laws to protect us from those who would cheat and steal our hard earned money.
Please take the time to fight for your money. They bank on the hope you won't take them to court.

Mar 01 #1120441

I went to court yesterday; it went very well I will post court decision when I receive it by mail in or about ten days I will post on. www.tyronemerritt.webstarts.ifideacom/aamco.htm
You Must ​Stand Up For Your Money And Your Rights !!! ​​
Bennett v. Hayes , 53 Cal.App.3d 700
not giving to me a written estimate before working on my Jaguar. I ask for prunity damages of $3,500.00 plus what money I had paid to them and all my expenses that equally $4,121.20 for a total of $7,621.20

Mar 07 #1123530

you are a scammer not giving a written estimate is only a paperwork compliance issue--Bennett v Hayes is the case that established the BAR only and has nothing to do with your case--punity is not a word-the word is punitive

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.