201 S Martin Luther King Jr Ave, Clearwater, FL 33756

Corporate would not take call refer to the customer service line why was expected to leave a voicemail.. one of your franchises told me I needed a rebuilt transmission that cost me $3,500 I took it to them when my transmission light came on after the vehicle transmission was rebuilt it never performed correctly I took it back to them immediately when I picked it up as it was bucking they made an adjustment I had an obligation out of country for 2 weeks when I returned it was still bucking I left it with them overnight they called me to pick it up and told me that they did not know why it was bucking and they told me they did not have the equipment that diagnose it I was told to take it to a another shop I was not referred to another emco shop I've had it looked at and I was told it is definitely a transmission issue I am dissatisfied both with your franchise and your corporate office I chose aamco because if its name and national recognition and reputation in a warranty that was valid no matter where I went in the United States...I believe that when they rebuilt my transmission something was done incorrectly defective parts or the wrong parts will put into my transmission and I am now stuck with a vehicle that runs worse than when I took it to them I am out $3,500 an aamco seems unwilling to listen or take care of the problem..

Product or Service Mentioned: Aamco Truck Repair.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Aamco Cons: Warranty and customer support.

• The Work

Comments

I agree aamco transmission one of the worse places too. I got so screwed with them.

Aamco Reviews