Last year we took my sons 2004 Saturn vue v6 and in and had transmission rebuilt, after getting it back there was a problem when slowing down to a stop then accelerate to get going again it would slip then catch and go, took it back and they could not duplicate the problem, so we kept it and then it started to have problems with reverse , took the car back and was told that the transfer case was binding and needed to be replaced, they wanted $1,800 plus labor for them to do the job, after just putting $3,000 to have it rebuilt, I able to have another technician replace it for a lot less, it still had the same problem, took it back and theyve been working with it for over 2 weeks, theres 6 people living here, 91 year old me a 100% disabled veteran, my wife, my daughter and son with a 15 year old autistic child, my daughter and son work at universal here in Orlando Fl. They work at times different hours, we have one car has a electrical problem where the a/c dont work and the windows wont go up or down which makes it very hot here in Florida, I have a 2020 Honda Accord sport that is a lease and now the mileage is over 16k it is little over a year old, Im hoping that I could possibly get some assistance in getting a rental car for the rest of the time the Saturn vue is down, please let me know if you can help, thanks!!

Preferred solution: Rental car .

Location: 5695 South Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL 32839