411 Mauldin Rd, Greenville, SC 29605, USA

I dropped my car off as instructed at 7:45 am... by 2:00pm I heard NOTHING from AAMCO so I started calling them every 15 minutes and left messages...

by 4:30 I came to pick up my car and the gates were closed and locked up along with my car... this is Christmas Eve and now I have no way of transportation to see my family.., I got no calls from AAMCO for permission to take my car hostage without my permission They took away my ability to see my family on Christmas.

No one told me they were closing early or that they would be keeping my car. My car was drivable and could have still taken me to my destination just like I drove it there if I had received a

Phone call I would have picked up my car

Product or Service Mentioned: Aamco Car Repair.

Comments

#1619188

Contact Corporate and send complaint to ccowan@americandriveline.com I had much worse issues with Aamco and have been calling customer service and emailing Corporate for the past 6 months. I'm finally getting some help but not trusting them at all!

They need to know that MOST of their transmission shops are ripping people off.

Hope this helps! Good luck!!

#1619203