car transmission shop service problem money customer warranty vehicle truck

Aamco - Oil Change Review from Villas, Florida

3.0
Aamco - Oil Change Review from Villas, Florida
I had my oil changed at the aamco in Naples Florida. Drove home parked my car in the garage. The next morning there is atleast a quert of oil on the floor.
Review
Reason of review
Poor customer service

No Costumer Service and Failed Service | Aamco review from North Plainfield, New Jersey

3.0
They have now had my Ford Explorer for a work time of over a month, with three different visits and over two grand in payments and i still am car less. Along with this they will not return my calls and when i call get rude responses. When asked for owner he too refused to return my car and when i finally got him on the phone when i called was told he was simply to busy to call me. This was the Aamco in North Plainfield, New Jersey. SO to sum up, they failed at their service and are now anything but cooperative at making it right. Oh and icing on the cake, their cooperate website complaint page does not, When you submit it responds with an error page.
Cleva
#991993

Amazing. I went to the the New Brunswick shop that is now closed and will reopen as East Brunswick Aamco. Unconscionable.

Review