Aamco Contact Information

• (888) 346-3226
  • (888) 346-3226
  • (800) 462-2626
  • (800) 523-0401

does not support this feature.

Currently you can call only US numbers.

Headquarters Address:

01:27 AVG CALL DURATION
2% ISSUES RESOLVED

Customers Contact Aamco to Ask about:

Staff:

• “Totally upset with service and how i was treated”
  • “Warranty service issues”
  • “My car was stolen from the Amoco service location at 2727 North Scottsdale Rd. on 10/22/2018. My vehicle was at the location awaiting repairs and service. I am in need of transportation and need Aamco to provide a rental car”

Product/ Service:

• “Car still broken”
  • “My car is still broken after 3 transmiss”
  • “Carry in manuel trans for inspection cleaning and reaeal and leaking everywhere before even ran now installed and back at their shop and they are telling me that i have yo pay them to drop the trans to fix what should of been doneright the first time”

Payments and Charges:

• “Ac went out in my car why im i being charged if ihave a warrety”
  • “Cuz my transmission went out on me and they trying to charge me for Towing”
  • “Was chargen an unneeded fee”

Request for Information:

• “Questionable Service”
  • “Paid $4,300 also how to take the truck back one time and it still is running the same way it was when I very first took it there nothing's working still”

Employment:

• “Job transfer”
  • “Job opportunity”

Refund:

• “Refund”

Cards:

• “Credit card”
  • “I'm upset over the fact that the establishment is Sioux City Iowa so they might not take my Aamco credit card for the repairs done on my transmission and I think that is Ludacris I spent all that time applying being accepted and he comes back and tells me”

Other:

Rating stats

Rating trend

About Aamco

Top 5 Likes about Aamco

Nightmare, People, Mechanic who did the work, Managers professionalism, Freindly

Top 5 Dislikes about Aamco

Level of professionalism, Service, Service or quality, Customer service, Whole process

Summary

AAMCO is a transmission-repair company founded by Robert Morgan and Anthony A. Martino in Newark, New Jersey in 1963. The name of the company is the acronym from "Anthony A. Martino and company". The company is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. AAMCO provides car care and transmission service. The annual revenue of the company is $ 250 million. The watchword of AAMCO is: "Complete Car Care Experts". In 2006 AAMCO successfully merged with Cottman transmission and they agreed to trade under the AAMCO name only. And now AAMCO has more than 1,100 outlets across the US, in Canada and Puerto Rico.

Aamco reviews and complaints

Aamco is ranked 252 out of 2282 in Service Centers and Repairs category

Area Served

USA

Payment Methods

Edit Description

Aamco Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare Aamco to

i

Products and Services Sold by Aamco

Do you have something to say about Aamco? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup