I have a 1998 ford explorer.i knew that this particular vehicle has the worst rating for transmissions issues so i was prepared for the cost of repairing it.

so when it finally when out i took it to aamco and they kindly repaired it for $1,900.00 with only a 90 warranty. So a year later it has a transmission leak. I'm frustrated that now they want to charge me 650.00 before they even look at it! YOu haven't done anything to inspect it and you want 650.00?

Really?

I shouldn't be here a year later with repairs when i haven't put barely any mileage on the tranmission overhaul you did a year ago!I will NEVER RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYBODY EVER!!!

Had an Experience with Aamco?

Comments

Aamco - They got me like some crackheads. Aamco "Took my saturn in to get a estimate for a gas leak coming from the back. Come into pick it up after being told 2 gas line's would be 816.00$...." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more “ATTENTION LEGAL NOTICE”   MERRITT VS. AAMCO Aamco " AAMCO Transmissions & Total Car Care 1444 E Colorado St Glendale, CA 91205 I'm the Plaintiff in this Case Number 15G07337 Merritt VS. AAMCO Date set for trial 2-29-16 @ 8:15 AM. Alhambra..." Read more Scamco aka Aamco Aamco "So I took my 98 Dodge Durango in to have my transmission checked because it was slipping when I turned left....mind you my vehicle ran fine prior to this other..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more DO NOT RENT AT EXTRA SPACE STORAGE - MOLD ALERT!!! Extra Space Storage "In July 2017, the toilet next to my unit overflowed. They called and told us; we filed a claim with our insurance company. They did nothing to mitigate the effect..." Read more Skechers - Defective Sports Shoes Skechers "My name is Mayank Jain (+919350172012) from India I purchased Skechers sports shoes a month back. Although its my 3rd purchase. I purchased the shoes for my wife around 3-4..." Read more