car transmission shop service problem money customer warranty vehicle truck

Customer complaints | Aamco review from Naples, Florida

I received a phone call yesterday from Aamco corperate office stating I owed Bradenton Aamco a new lift which will be 5000 and they will charge my credit card that is on file. I was a mess only to find out it was a joke

Customer complaints | Aamco review from Naples, Florida

1.5
Yes I still have an issue. I am speaking with a lawyer about the situation at your Bradenton office. I never authorized the work that was done and payed for. To discuss further please contact me 2192904734. My car lasted 5 days before I had to have it towed to a local Aamco. The staff at the Port Charlotte Aamco were fabulous.
Service
Aamco Transmission Replacement

I hope everyone reads before choosing aamco

after replacing my tranny in June It broke again in Oct they blamed it on my radiator and held my car for 3 weeks saying my warenty was void I told them my radiator was checked 2 days before they had towed it away after my mech.changed the oil and checked other fluids,the customer service was the worst I have ever delt with all he wanted to do was agrue with me and it was his way and he wouldnt let me talk to the owner,they say one price and i had to pay over double the cost.so if you ever have tranny problems in ft myers fl do yourself a favor and stay away from Aamco on fowler st.

Aamco gets its mechanics from the same local pool as any other transmission shop in the area. It is completely possible to have the radiator cool the engine but fail on the transmission cooler portion.

I always recommend "by-pass" and run an external cooler...eliminates the possibility of the radiator causing a failure. But would you have paid another $200.00 if they told you they could eliminate such a risk? I doubt that you would. What you should have done is contact the customer relations and got them involved.

The great part of big companies is that they have to keep their customers happy. Human resources is a beautiful thing!

Yep.You got their regular bat and switch. Its the aamco way.What a bunch of crooks.Stay away from these places. Why anyone goes there to begin with is beyond me.Nothing but a scam shop.There all the same.Use the cheapest parts, shoddy workmanship ect.A regular drug store too.

@ghostrider

I second exactly what he said!^^

View more comments (2)