5.0

I went to AAMCO to get a free brake inspection. I had gone to PEP BOYS and gotten the same thing done.

PEP BOYS tried to get me to do $2,000 worth of work done, and when i went to AAMCO, I was told that the parts they told me to repair had actually quite a bit of wear left in them. My break light was on and they told me it was because of low break fluid, but that my breaks still had a bit of wear left. They graciously topped off my break fluid for no charge, and sent me on my way.

It was a quick and easy fit, and they didn't try to sell me any repairs that i didn't need. I will be going to AAMCO from now on for all my car repairs.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Aamco. He best about aamco brake inspection from Aamco was didnt try to sell me repairs i didnt need. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Aamco.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Aamco to other companies on our site.

Comments