Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

I sent my truck to AAMCO for a transmission rebuild. After picking it up and driving it, the transmission went out again.

I found that all the fluid had drained out due to a leak. I had to take it back in two more times to get the leak stopped. I arranged for the franchise to leave my truck outside so I could pick it up in the evening. When I got there, there was no truck to be found.

I can't get a hold of anyone, and they are closed on the weekends. Now I have no vehicle and I don't know where it is.

I also incurred a couple of hundred dollars of rental car charges, because the job was not done right the first time. I will never use AAMCO again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aamco Truck Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

#1619192

Contact Corporate and send complaint to ccowan@americandriveline.com I had much worse issues with Aamco and have been calling customer service and emailing Corporate for the past 6 months. I'm finally getting some help but not trusting them at all!

They need to know that MOST of their transmission shops are ripping people off.

Hope this helps! Good luck!!

Aamco Reviews