Verified Reviewer

1.5

stay away!! DO NOT GO TO THESE PEOPLE FOR ANYTHING!!!!!!

I had some work done on my 2006 Cadillac SRX last August and when i left the shop the undercarriage guard was not properly reinstalled on my vehicle and subsequently the engine guard fell off i ran over it and broke it, I called the shop and they said would order one ASAP and install it on my vehicle, i have called and gone down their to complain and see what is going on with my repair.

When i would call down there the secretary would say the owner is with a customer now and would get back to me, still to this day 1 year later i have not got my car fixed correctly, and i remind them that im a customer also and my car isn't fixed correctly and i would not recommend these people to work on *** if it was broke! so steer clear of these idiots if you don't want to get ripped off!

User's recommendation: stay away.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aamco Car Repair.

Location: 231 Brynn Marr Road, Jacksonville, NC 28546