NOT A THING!!! I am going to sue Toms River Amoco I had my mechanic who is much better than any of those in Toms River, not only did they keep my car for over a month, they said I needed a new engine & I most certainly did not.

I brought the detailed bill to my mechanic & he went ballistic. Bottom line was ripped off by your company. When they needed a deposit, I BORROWED $3,000. When I was finally able to pick the car up it broke again & your company broke the brake line.

In the meantime Amoco could have offered a rental car or at least paid me back for using Uber & taxis for 5 1/2 weeks as I am disabled & on a fixed income. In addition I have called day & they hang up on me now. Not once since I gave the $3,000 did I hear the status. It seemed like it was my job when I was promised by Darren & Luke that I would receive updates.

Of course, I only received a call that the car was ready only to pay a friend to bring me up to Silverton to find out they broke the brake line. I had to borrow $1,800 to pay the bill @ whcch time I had to pay friend to bring home which Amoco Shoud @ least offered. I was told approx 1 1/2 weeks. They have no right to hang up the phone on me.

I am disabled & going into the hospital soon for surgery & the car is urgent right now!! Before I post all over the internet the Toms River service rec'd & contact the Better Business to advise them also. I will wait to hear from you. PS to beat all the car transmission is still not right.

Thank you - Sincerely Wendie Gabriel. I also had to pay for towing to my mechanic - this is extremely wrong & your company's attitude is to take advantage of a single, disabled female. They have that wrong as I have been in Law Enforcement & a paralegal my entire life.

Also, two weeks before I had the car serviced by md mechanic. The list goes on & on but this info is enough to give you guys enough to look into this matter.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aamco Car Repair.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Lawsuiyt.

Aamco Pros: Doing business with aamco, Nightmare.

Aamco Cons: Service or quality, Was lied to, How they treated me and didnt help at all, Bad experience issue not resolved.

Comments

ronald l

dont feel bad the aamco in lancaaster pa had my car 29 days i had it towed there and had to have it towed to the ford dealer and the aamco shop did more damage to my car then replaceing my transmission as of now its going to cost me over 4000 to fix what they screwed up on my car and in stuck in pennsylviania for over a month now and dont have the money to get my car back from ford that had to fix what amco screwed up

Aamco Reviews