I am very unhappy with my recent experience with AAMCO transmission.

I had my car 10 days after pickup. Took it back for its 10 checkup and was advised there was a leak in the transmission. Ok...understood that. But can someone please explain to me why in the SAM *** I am responsible for the labor to fix the leak?

My transmission was ordered and came in on a Wednesday..

I was told to pick up my vehicle on the next day, in which i picked it up on Friday. Now I paid AAMCO transmission $2700 for a transmission.

Then 10 days later, I am told I have to pay for labor on something they did not make sure would not happen before giving me back my vehicle.

I will be reporting this establishment to the BBB and I am also filing suit.

Its not way in SAM *** i should be required to pay more money when the issue should have been fixed from deliverance.

What type of company is this?!!!!!!!!!

I can tell you they are a bunch of crooks. I wished I had read the reviews before I took my car to them.

Who has money to pay them every other dang week to keep fixing something they specialize in?

Why am I being charged for them to fix something they did not do correctly the first time.

{{Redacted}}

Product or Service Mentioned: Aamco Transmission Replacement.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: The company be responsible to fix the issues with the transmission I purchased from them .

Comments