Zanesville, Ohio

I had a diagnostic test done on my 2000 catera. I was charged 267.00 for 3hours of labor.

I took the car to another transmission shop before coming to aamco for a second opion. I was only charged 50.00 for the same service. I feel i shouid be reimbursed for at least two hours of labor as it only required 40 min. to do the test.

This was done at the zanesville ohio franschise. I feel this is a terrible injustice on their part and is shamefull.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Aamco Cons: I feel emotionally abused, Outrageous prices, Customer service person.

Comments

My chiropractor charges $50 for an x-ray, my family doctor charges $350. That doesn't mean my family doctor is a crook, it means I get a really good deal from my chiropractor.

Your transmission repair/diagnosis is no different. AAMCO charged a fair amount.

The other shop did it below wholesale. Nothing dishonest.

$89/hour is actually pretty good. All the shops in our area charge well over $100/hour (dealers even more). AAMCO are specialists - that's a pretty good deal from my experience.

Aamco Reviews