Scarborough, Ontario

The owner at 2941 Eglinton Ave., Scarborough, Ontario Canada was offering a free dianostics to my 2003 Nissan Murano. The engine was shutting down and losing power when it was warm. I had it towed on a flatbed by CAA and dropped off. The owners brother drove the car in the shop and it sat over night in the shop until the morning of the diagnostics. The owner calls me and tells me the transmission is failing and you'll have to replace it, cost $4800. I said, leave it and I sent CAA back to Aamco shop to pick up the car and drop it to my mechanic. The driver of CAA arrived at the Aamco shop and noticed instantly they're was keyed scratches to the body, in 3 areas, the driver and passenger door and the hood. The driver has documented the damage and it is on file. The owner of the Aamco shop denies the damage.

The car has been repaired by my mechanic, it turns out the problem was the catalytic convertors were plugged along with a bad spark plug. We've replace the catalytic convertors and all the plugs and the car runs great. NEVER A TRANSMISSION PROBLEM AAMCO!

I also have had the body damage assessed by my insurance company: Over $1300 to repair the scratches.

I'm furious with the shop owner at Aamco. Bad diagnostics plus body damage to my car! What were they thinking to rip me off $4800.

Comments