100 NH-101A C, Amherst, NH 03031, USA
Resolved
1.4
Poster decreased review rating.

Update by user Oct 01, 2018

After contacting AAMCO headquarters the local service center did a proper cooling system test for pressure after fixing a bad clamp (they had installed). So far the system has been holding up.

Update by user Oct 01, 2018

I was able to contact national headquarters at AAMCO. They took my information and got back to me.

They contacted the AAMCO on Amherst St in NH, the owner and the manager. In response they did a proper cooling system test for pressure after fixing a bad clamp (they had installed). So far the system has been holding up.

It helps significantly to contact AAMCO headquarters to get their assistance. The local shop I would never use again, however AAMCO did what they could to make me a satisfied customer after the frustration.

Update by user Aug 30, 2018

They replaced my radiator and gave me a car with leaking coolant. Took 1 month for just the radiator job and still it was leaking far worse than when I took it to them.

Another week to get them to look at it again! Still not resolved.

Original review posted by user Aug 30, 2018

So far not talked to anyone. They promise to call back on the recording.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Umer

The issue is that I brought my car in for a transmission. They insisted I needed a radiator.

Took 1 month to get the radiator fixed and all the hoses to the new radiator were leaking soon after pickup from the shop. Another week just to get it looked at again.

Third time at shop for same issue. Quality is zero.

Aamco Reviews