Indianapolis, Indiana

I live in Indianapolis, In. I originally started out at the Michigan Rd location.

They were great and when I needed air conditioner service they referred me to the Castleton location. Both locations never mentioned *** in my hose til they were paid for the repair and we came back with the same complaint. To make matters worse we continued to go to the Castleton location and they said we needed a tune up and that was the reason for our check engine light. We got that repair and later found after several calls and going to another car repair service that it was a coil in the engine that needed repair.

The new service repair business also said the spark plugs looked really old for them to have been replaced during a tune up. I called both Aamco locations and they said they repaired what could allow us to get the car mobile and we would come back for other repairs. I thought they cared [Michigan rd] and wanted to fix everything that caused us to feel that AAMCO DOESNT CARE. I dropped off my car 2 days ago.

They haven't repaired it yet. They added on to the repairs but lost our warranty info and didn't even submit anything to them as I asked today.

My husband called today and they have not touched my vehicle as of yet. SSA will 9

Product or Service Mentioned: Aamco Car Repair.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments