1.2

My Mazda 3 was acting up, AT, traction and engine light all came on at once. First thing I check was trans fluid, clear as a bell.

Drove the car home about 50 miles, it ran, but bucked in reverse a little, no smooth shifting either. I checked on line and found that this model had prior issues, same as I was experiencing. I also had a code U0101, which I found with my analyzer. So I figured, Oh well let a pro handle it...right?

Not in so, it was more of a con, an out right bull story. 2 days and $200 buck later, AAMCO tells me, bad news son, you car failed internal compression test. Also your fluid is black. I said can't be, just checked it 3 hours ago.

They said if you want us to find out the problem, its another $800 to go further and about $900 to rebuild the trans. I said, what about the engine code, the desk guy said, you have a lot of codes, I told him, there's only 1 code and this make of car has know issues related to this code. Long story short, I fixed the problem for $173, it was a faulty trans control module. If these people were honest, guess what I would have paid them to fix the car, even if they charged me $600.

They cost me 2 days of work and a rental at $350. Buyer beware.......couldn't be more clear than those famous words.

Think twice before going to these types of establishments. Beyond p'od

Product or Service Mentioned: Aamco Car Diagnostics.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Aamco Cons: I would have been out a lot of money for nothing, Service or quality.

Comments

isabel c

Contact Corporate Customer Service, and don't stop until they FIX your car! "

Aamco Reviews