Indianapolis, Indiana

On 11/27/12 aamco rebuilt my transmission. By January 17th it stopped again.

My car lot didn't want to pay for it to be towed so they sent me back to Aamco to get it towed. Aamco did tow it to their lot. And it is now Jan 24th and they still have diagnosed my car yet. I called to follow up today but Joey claimed that his builder was out sick with the fly and that he can't promised it will be fixed anytime soon.

Then Joey stated that there were 12 cars before mines and that he moved mines up the line but that doesn't means it will be fixed soon. He is very rude and unprofessional. He also stated that since this was still under my warranty that's te only reason they aren't charging me.

As if he is doing ME a favor. Joey states that althought they rebuilt the transmission in November they can't "help" if the equipment is faulty.

Comments

Why do *** people say mines? this guy is so ***

Thats an all time classic. Im gonna print that out and share that with everyone I know on monday. people are ***

"He also stated that since this was still under my warranty that's te only reason they aren't charging me"

why else wouldnt you be charged? do you really expect not to be charged to fix YOUR car if it wasnt a warranty claim?

instead of pissedcustomer.com this should be on stupidpeople.com

Man hope i dont catch the fly.. what a ***

Bet this guy voted for Obama.... Nice grammer jack ***

@Mitt Romney

LOL

Mines ? Means? Did you even pay attention in English class?

Aamco Reviews