Bronx, New York

I brought my yellow dodge neon in on Saturday 3/15/2014 I advised them that I needed to have my car checked out because my check engine light is on and i hear a noise in the front of my car, I was ok it will be $29.99 to check out what is the matter with my car and it will be used toward the repair, i brought it and Jesus Velez stated that the only thing that is wrong with my car is a power steering switch and motor mounts, but he couldnt complete the repair due to short staff and to call him on Monday. I called on Monday left 2 messages and never got a call back, I call again on Thursday Im left on hold for 20 mins, he finally calls me back and now is stating "there is a code for your alternator but whatever I dont know what that is, but power sterring and motor mounts you need a price on that right" I begin to try and ask him about the alternator that was not told to me before I left and I said did you guys actually check my car for whats wrong with it , he begins to say I dont know what you dont understand its on your invoice and he continues to be loud and yell in the phone, I said well if you stop talking for a few minutes then maybe I can get to the issue.

He continued to talk and talk and talk without answering any of my questions. I asked for his manager and he said call corporate I gave you a free car wash thats $ 11 dollars you only paid 32 for what you stated was wrong with the car.

This is completely wrong and I am not even sure they checked my car at all. I am so disappointed and disgusted with the level of service if any service.

Comments