car transmission shop service problem money customer warranty vehicle truck

Aamco Held My Car for 15 days+ for 3 day job

AAmco is the absolute worst place to go for your car on the face of this planet! I had to have my transmission rebuilt and they took my car in and said the work would take 3 days. Here i stand on day 15 and my car is still in their possession. I have no confidence in the work they did and they are completely and utterly incompetent! First they said the work was complete after 5 days (2 days late) and said it finally just needed a test drive to ensure everything was done. once they did that, they said it wasn't shifting correctly. Something was cut that shouldn't have been. Another 5 days. Day 10- test drive and they say something is leeking! he figures out that the car is leaking transmission fluid. He guesses that it's a certain thing causing the leak and replaces it. Turns out, it was something else. Now they are attempting to purchase the actual piece that is causing the leak and for a well known company, it sure takes them a long time to obtain a piece from a store that's down the street! So here i stand on day 15 with no car! DO NOT EVER TAKE YOUR CAR HERE!!!

I had the same thing happen to me. They tried to tell me after my $4000 transmission job that took 16 days, that something else is wrong.

I will never beleive a word that they say. They are *** artiste.

Review