6948 W Chandler Blvd, Chandler, AZ 85226, USA

I but down a $2,000 a week and a half no rebuilt transmission no replacement with a used transmission, left vehicle June 21, 2018, went back June 30, 2018 still no repairs or replcement. damaghed exhaust pipes vehicle will never pass emission again with out repairs they still have my torque converter and wont return my $2,000.

I had my vehicle towed to another shop they informed me that my exhaust pipe on left driver side had been cut into on that side the exhaust pipe on the right side had been bent and would not bolt properly to exhaust manifold resulting in an exhaust leak, they had to have midas weld a spacer to reconnect the exhaust pipe on right side which they carged me for to repair bent exhaust pipe and exhaust leak would cost more to repair.

They did not but my toqure conveter in with my other parts when had my vehicle towed my vehicle is 2008 Dodge 2500 Heavy Duty, when I went back for my torque concveter they gave me the torque converter for a chevy silverrado. and then they told me we are keeping your $2,000 for RDI.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aamco Car Repair.

Aamco Pros: Nightmare.

Comments

isabel c

Contact Corporate Customer Service, and don't stop until they FIX your car! "

Aamco Reviews