Aamco's EXTREMELY RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE REP!!

I had my 2002 Honda Odyssey serviced in Chicago at the Western location, which is at least 40 miles from my home. I was offered a 2 year warranty for my transmission, So I excepted it. Well here I am today with a car that won't move. So I contacted the western location, asking for my car to be serviced at a location closer to my home. Which there is 1 in Waukegan, which is only 10 mins from my home. Plus its 5 min from where my car broke down. However the manager and the NEW OWNER to the western location was not invested in helping me. I explained that I didn't understand what the big deal was, seeing that I was going to another branch of Aamco's? So I called the International Customer Service number, And what a HUGE MISTAKE THAT WAS!!! The women said her name was 'Lashet!' The first words out of her mouth was " I ain't got time for games!! WOE!! What kind of Customer Service people talk like that?? Well apparently Aamco's!! Then I explained my situation to her and she continued to be RUDE. And told me that it was not her fault 'If I did not sit down and read the fine print on the back. She even told me that I had a Year to DO SO! I told her that first of all I trusted the People at Aamco since it is a well established business. Well JOKES ON ME I GUESS! So she then did not want to hear a thing I was saying and Cut me short by telling me to ' HAVE A NICE DAY!! It was so, Like *** i WILL NEVER RECOMMEND OR GO BACK TO A Aamco again!!! What a shame cause I really did like the Manager at the Waukegan location. He at least listened and was willing to help.
Review