I HAD MY 96 DODGE RAM VAN 250 BREAK DOWN IN MOURBERN FLORIDA .IT COST ME AT THE AAMCO THERE 2500 DOLLARS TO REBUILD MY TRANS IN ORDER TO GET MY VAN BACK HOME IN RUNNEMEDE NJ. I ALWAYS KEEP UP WITH MY 3OOO MILE OIL CHANGE AT MIDAS.THEY NOTICED THAT MY TRANS WAS LEAKING IN 3 DIFFERENT LOCATIONS.SO I CALLED MY NEARBY AAMCO IN TURNERSVILLE NJ.I TOLD THEN THAT IT WAS LEAKING AND ALSO THAT IT WOULD SLIP.I LEFT IT OVER NIGHT ONLY TO GET A CALL THE NEXT DAY SAYING EVERYTHING WAS OK YO COME PICK IT UP.I TRUSTED THEM ONLY TO FIND OUT MY NEXT OIL CHANGE MIDAS TOLD ME IT WAS LEAKING STILL FOR ME TO COME SEE FOR MYSELF .I DID AND TOOK PICTURES WHILE THEY HAD IT ON THE LIFT.IT WAS LEAKING IN THREE DIFFERENT AREAS THE SENCER THE PAN AND ANOTHER AREA I CANT DEFINE.THEY CLEANED THE UNDERNETH FOR ME SO I COULD LET THEM SEE WHERE IT WAS COMING FROM.I WENT BACK MAYBE A WEEK LATER .WHEN THEY WERE DONE I PICKED IT UP .HE SAID THEY CHANGED A GASKET.I AKED FOR PAPERWORK HE NO NEED IT WAS OK.ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT WHEN MY MECHANIC WAS GONNA INSTALL SOME LEAFSPRINGS HE NOTICED THE LEAKS AND HE SAID WHOEVER REBUILT THIS TRANS SLOPPED PVC SEALENT WHERE THE DIPSTICK GOES INTO THE TRANS THEN PAINTED IT SILVER.I TOOK PICTUERS OF IT AND THE LEAKS.I CALLED THEM ONCE AGAIN TELLING THEM IT STILL SLIPS AND ABOUT THE DIPSTICK.THEY CLAIMED THEY DIDNOT DO THE DIPSTICK MAY FLORIDA DID.I TOOK IT BACK THEY CHECKED IT OUT THEY TOLD ME IT WAS THE SENSOR THE TRANS MOUNT AND SOME U BOLTS WHICH ITS GONNA COST ANOTHER 509.00 DOLLARS.I TOLD THEM I WOULD GET IT DONE BUT NOT BY THEM AND I WILL BRING IT BACK AFTERWARDS FOR ANOTHER AAMCO TO INSPECT.SO MY WARRENTY WONT VOID. PI'M TRUELY PISSED OFF FOR ALL THE TIME ,GAS,POOR WORKMANSHIP.I WANT SOME GRADAFICATION ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.PLEASE REPLY BACK.ASAP
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Transmission Rebuilding
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "New Brunswick- East Brunswick Aamco: Peter Fiorentino doubled the price quoted. The $129.00 unwritten diagnosis changed apropos of nothing as Peter used the Aamco script (google it) to express gloom..."
- "AAmco located in Conyers Georgia at 1662 highway 138NE I have been told on the phone to bring in coupon for 10% off of service when going to pay for..."
- "So I took my 98 Dodge Durango in to have my transmission checked because it was slipping when I turned left....mind you my vehicle ran fine prior to this other..."
- "This if the POOREST workmen ship quality ever. One would think I went to a flea market to purchase. I purchased a sectional with left and right recliners in May of..."
- "I ordered a duck vase flower display. The ONLY reason I paid 80+ for the bouquet was for the duck vase. So imagine my surprise and disappointment when I found..."
- "Dr. Jennifer Martinick & the current ISHRS Leadership are a DISGRACE!!!!This is a NON-COMMERCIAL POSTING/WEBSITE. Any statements below are my opinion only.For reasons described below, Dr Jennifer Martinick, President of..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."