I HAD MY 96 DODGE RAM VAN 250 BREAK DOWN IN MOURBERN FLORIDA .IT COST ME AT THE AAMCO THERE 2500 DOLLARS TO REBUILD MY TRANS IN ORDER TO GET MY VAN BACK HOME IN RUNNEMEDE NJ. I ALWAYS KEEP UP WITH MY 3OOO MILE OIL CHANGE AT MIDAS.THEY NOTICED THAT MY TRANS WAS LEAKING IN 3 DIFFERENT LOCATIONS.SO I CALLED MY NEARBY AAMCO IN TURNERSVILLE NJ.I TOLD THEN THAT IT WAS LEAKING AND ALSO THAT IT WOULD SLIP.I LEFT IT OVER NIGHT ONLY TO GET A CALL THE NEXT DAY SAYING EVERYTHING WAS OK YO COME PICK IT UP.I TRUSTED THEM ONLY TO FIND OUT MY NEXT OIL CHANGE MIDAS TOLD ME IT WAS LEAKING STILL FOR ME TO COME SEE FOR MYSELF .I DID AND TOOK PICTURES WHILE THEY HAD IT ON THE LIFT.IT WAS LEAKING IN THREE DIFFERENT AREAS THE SENCER THE PAN AND ANOTHER AREA I CANT DEFINE.THEY CLEANED THE UNDERNETH FOR ME SO I COULD LET THEM SEE WHERE IT WAS COMING FROM.I WENT BACK MAYBE A WEEK LATER .WHEN THEY WERE DONE I PICKED IT UP .HE SAID THEY CHANGED A GASKET.I AKED FOR PAPERWORK HE NO NEED IT WAS OK.ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT WHEN MY MECHANIC WAS GONNA INSTALL SOME LEAFSPRINGS HE NOTICED THE LEAKS AND HE SAID WHOEVER REBUILT THIS TRANS SLOPPED PVC SEALENT WHERE THE DIPSTICK GOES INTO THE TRANS THEN PAINTED IT SILVER.I TOOK PICTUERS OF IT AND THE LEAKS.I CALLED THEM ONCE AGAIN TELLING THEM IT STILL SLIPS AND ABOUT THE DIPSTICK.THEY CLAIMED THEY DIDNOT DO THE DIPSTICK MAY FLORIDA DID.I TOOK IT BACK THEY CHECKED IT OUT THEY TOLD ME IT WAS THE SENSOR THE TRANS MOUNT AND SOME U BOLTS WHICH ITS GONNA COST ANOTHER 509.00 DOLLARS.I TOLD THEM I WOULD GET IT DONE BUT NOT BY THEM AND I WILL BRING IT BACK AFTERWARDS FOR ANOTHER AAMCO TO INSPECT.SO MY WARRENTY WONT VOID. PI'M TRUELY PISSED OFF FOR ALL THE TIME ,GAS,POOR WORKMANSHIP.I WANT SOME GRADAFICATION ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.PLEASE REPLY BACK.ASAP
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Transmission Rebuilding
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "My generator’s engine self destructed in less than one day’s operation on a light load.I took it to a B&S dealer for warrantee repair and after a cursory inspection was..."
- "Had a pick-up truck's windshield repaired by them only to find out they use an answering service for calls, no manager/supervisor, no complaint department, and their techs SUCK!!! They left goo..."
- "AVOID AT ALL COSTS OR IT WILL COST!!! Called Skinner Meineke about replacement of catalytic converter, was quoted $225 out the door. Got there and it was actually $640! They..."
- "We just returned from an adults get away at this fabulous all inclusive resort. We loved our room, which had an amazing ocean view and was recently renovated. Very clean..."
- "2 days ago 1 of my daughters opened can of corn for dinner. It was supposed to expire: 08/31/2017. It was a nightmare to see that. it was something terrible.It..."
- "Now is 16 Jan 20:40p.m.!!!!!Again again and again confirmed pick up but not appear!! What is Qxpress doing? See it yourself, until now the status is confirmed!! BUT NO PICKUP..."
- "On June 5, 2012, Joseph Hoskins from United Transport provided me with a Binding Moving Estimate of $3904.80 for a Full Service Relocation. On June 6, I completed a..."
- "3-30-12 Review by Candice C in Huntingburg, IN Project: Install Concrete flooring in poolroom The poolroom flooring was done well & we're pleased. However, the contractor led us to believe he..."
- "I Bought a Chaise, along with my living room furniture, about 1.5yrs later the Chaise was coming apart. I call the Warranty Dept, and they sent someone from US..."