I HAD MY 96 DODGE RAM VAN 250 BREAK DOWN IN MOURBERN FLORIDA .IT COST ME AT THE AAMCO THERE 2500 DOLLARS TO REBUILD MY TRANS IN ORDER TO GET MY VAN BACK HOME IN RUNNEMEDE NJ. I ALWAYS KEEP UP WITH MY 3OOO MILE OIL CHANGE AT MIDAS.THEY NOTICED THAT MY TRANS WAS LEAKING IN 3 DIFFERENT LOCATIONS.SO I CALLED MY NEARBY AAMCO IN TURNERSVILLE NJ.I TOLD THEN THAT IT WAS LEAKING AND ALSO THAT IT WOULD SLIP.I LEFT IT OVER NIGHT ONLY TO GET A CALL THE NEXT DAY SAYING EVERYTHING WAS OK YO COME PICK IT UP.I TRUSTED THEM ONLY TO FIND OUT MY NEXT OIL CHANGE MIDAS TOLD ME IT WAS LEAKING STILL FOR ME TO COME SEE FOR MYSELF .I DID AND TOOK PICTURES WHILE THEY HAD IT ON THE LIFT.IT WAS LEAKING IN THREE DIFFERENT AREAS THE SENCER THE PAN AND ANOTHER AREA I CANT DEFINE.THEY CLEANED THE UNDERNETH FOR ME SO I COULD LET THEM SEE WHERE IT WAS COMING FROM.I WENT BACK MAYBE A WEEK LATER .WHEN THEY WERE DONE I PICKED IT UP .HE SAID THEY CHANGED A GASKET.I AKED FOR PAPERWORK HE NO NEED IT WAS OK.ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT WHEN MY MECHANIC WAS GONNA INSTALL SOME LEAFSPRINGS HE NOTICED THE LEAKS AND HE SAID WHOEVER REBUILT THIS TRANS SLOPPED PVC SEALENT WHERE THE DIPSTICK GOES INTO THE TRANS THEN PAINTED IT SILVER.I TOOK PICTUERS OF IT AND THE LEAKS.I CALLED THEM ONCE AGAIN TELLING THEM IT STILL SLIPS AND ABOUT THE DIPSTICK.THEY CLAIMED THEY DIDNOT DO THE DIPSTICK MAY FLORIDA DID.I TOOK IT BACK THEY CHECKED IT OUT THEY TOLD ME IT WAS THE SENSOR THE TRANS MOUNT AND SOME U BOLTS WHICH ITS GONNA COST ANOTHER 509.00 DOLLARS.I TOLD THEM I WOULD GET IT DONE BUT NOT BY THEM AND I WILL BRING IT BACK AFTERWARDS FOR ANOTHER AAMCO TO INSPECT.SO MY WARRENTY WONT VOID. PI'M TRUELY PISSED OFF FOR ALL THE TIME ,GAS,POOR WORKMANSHIP.I WANT SOME GRADAFICATION ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.PLEASE REPLY BACK.ASAP
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Transmission Rebuilding
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Had a pick-up truck's windshield repaired by them only to find out they use an answering service for calls, no manager/supervisor, no complaint department, and their techs SUCK!!! They left goo..."
- "Terrible, awful, horrible place full of dishonest untrustworthy people to be avoided at all costs. The Aamco store located at 6629 Lomas Boulevard Northeast, Albuquerque NM Lomas Street in Albuquerque NM..."
- "I visited Jiffy Lube Store #3399 in Arlington, TX, on November 8, 2015, for a regular oil change. I drive a 2013 Toyota Camry, and opted for full synthetic since..."
- "DO NOT USE C. Johnson Paving from Lincoln, R.I. After 2 years my driveway started to crack and sink. They say they will come out to look at it then..."
- "I Bought a Chaise, along with my living room furniture, about 1.5yrs later the Chaise was coming apart. I call the Warranty Dept, and they sent someone from US..."
- "I bought a kerosene heater from Hardware Sales Inc. 1380 Stonegate WayFerndale, WA 98248(360) email@example.comThe box arrived looking fine but the heater in the box had a big dent in..."
- "I have been a long term customer of this business with no problem. The first time I had a problem was when they sent me the wrong product. ..."
- "I don't usually complain but this time I have to, it was a treat for my husband and I to have my granddaughter with us for dinner she's 16 and..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."