Rochester, New York

Took my sons vehicle there 3 weeks ago and was told it would cost $150 to fix and what the problem was. ZERO customer service from this company at all. We called on the promised repair day and was told oh it's not done yet. This went on for 3 weeks. We charged in the door today and said you have 1 hour to fix it or we are taking it. Suddenly it was done.

This owner was nasty, rude and scammed us. His bill claims Diagnotstic fee, Wiring Harness internal, fluid, 2- diagnostic solve trans range sensor wiring problem,2- diagnostic solce pcm wiring problem to tcm, 2-diagnostic solve internal wiring harness problem, labor to replace harness

No parts, no repairs NOTHING! Total bill was $500 and the truck isn't any different than the day we brought it there. When asked for the old parts we were told they didn't have them. When asked for part numbers he couldn't provide them, had to call a Ford dealer to provide us with one.

When we drove the truck that was supposedly fixed for 10 miles the issue and lights came back. I demanded a refund and was told NO!

Filing a claim with Attorney General and AAMCO Corporation. When I called the corporate care line I was given a run around. THIS COMPANY IS A RIP OFF!

• Amsterdam Transmission LLC

Comments

That is my experience to the T with the exception I had to bring it back because the problem return which leads me to believe I spent $2300 for my car to be in storage three weeks and that does not include rental car expenses. Absolutely ridiculous.

Never again. Complete RIP OFF and I am totally PISSED OFF!

Aamco Reviews