2048 Fairburn Rd, Douglasville, GA 30135, USA

So I picked up the car today. What was to be $250 from their verbal quote was just over $400 and this is after last weeks $975,.

They told us they only got $663, but my wife showed them by email what they received and I guess they decided to get more another way. So today it was more "supposedly" bad parts, except they were already new, a week before they started work. The issue that the shift linkage was $125 on Wednesday and today it was $200 from the dealer and another $200 for labor. This company cannot be trusted for anything.

I am writing corporate asking for a $200 refund and also writing Synchrony Bank and letting them know what kind of people they are doing business with. And all of this after I was given a $100 off coupon you must tape to the door glass before you drop it off.

As if they don't think that we know that they are going to up their price $100 to cover their fake coupon. At every turn it is once deception after another.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aamco Car Repair.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Aamco Cons: Lies re bad parts false price quotes worst ever.

• Overcharged

Comments

James A

No resolution at 1 month.

Aamco Reviews