1.1

Update by user Apr 15

UPDATE:: they still suck after sending several emails to the corperate office no one will contact me..they got there money that is all they care about...

Update by user Feb 22

Mr. Reiffenstein: Thank you for your email below which I have this day forwarded to the owner of the independent AAMCO franchise in Chattanooga.

Please accept my apology for the experience you have outlined. I will advise you once the owner of this franchise decides on an appropriate resolution. Michael J.

Pekula AAMCO Transmissions, LLC. 201 Gibraltar Road Horsham PA 19044 800-292-8500 x221 267-460-4330 Fax mpekula@aamco.com They passed the buck

Original review posted by user Feb 22

The store in Chattanooga Tn has the worst customer service I have

ever seen! After spending $4,600 for a transmission repair my daughters

transmission has broken twice in 6 months! Last time Jan 24th had car towed

back left a message 4 business days later SHE called them! What a crock of ***

They should have called her the day the car was towed back!..they fed her a line of ***

I called about 10 days into the car being at Aamco..I was told they were waiting for a download

for their scanner..I called another repair shop and guess what? They hook theirs to the computer

it loads over night and it is ready the next day..well fancy that..so I guess they worked on cars for

2 weeks with an outdated scanner...They NEVER called my daughter she or I had to call them..always

tried to fill me up with BS..I spent 15 years in the auto repair industry I know BS when I hear it..

I asked for a rental was told we would get back with you..well true to form I had to call them..well we can

get you a discount and MAYBE the owner will do something on the basckside..I'm no dummy that told me they

weren't paying for nothing..funny how fast they can fix a car,less that 8 days but when it breaks it takes 4 weeks

to refix..in fairness will all of the *** that we had to put up with lies and such rides we had to *** I think a refund

of 50-75% of the repair price is in order..

Product or Service Mentioned: Aamco Transmission Replacement.

Aamco Cons: Bs by the manager and the 4 weeks ot took to fix.

Comments