Phoenix, Arizona

So I took my 98 Dodge Durango in to have my transmission checked because it was slipping when I turned left....mind you my vehicle ran fine prior to this other than the minor slip.Well I pull out of Aamco and my truck completely dies in the middle of on coming traffic.

I had my children with me while this was taking place. Well I finally get it started get about another mile down the road and the same thing happens again except this time I can't get it started. I look under the truck and find a huge puddle of brown fluid pouring out of my truck.....I called them right away and all they could say was "sorry but we didn't touch anything", really?

Then how come all of a sudden this is happening?I'm so pissed!

Had an Experience with Aamco?

Comments

Mechanic

It happened because they didn't tighten your oil filter after it was removed during installation ....your engine shut off because it had no oil pressure...I am sure you already know all this....these things happen when mechanics get too busy to re check their work.

Mavis Discount Tire - PREYED ON MY WIFE AND TRIED TO RIP US OFF!!!!!! Mavis Discount Tire "On March 1st my wife took our 2006 Hyundai Sonata into the Mavis Discount Tire located at 1860 North Olden Ave. in Ewing Twp. NJ. Our driver side window would..." Read more Aamco - Review about Transmission Repair Aamco "New Brunswick- East Brunswick Aamco: Peter Fiorentino doubled the price quoted. The $129.00 unwritten diagnosis changed apropos of nothing as Peter used the Aamco script (google it) to express gloom..." Read more “ATTENTION LEGAL NOTICE”   MERRITT VS. AAMCO Aamco " AAMCO Transmissions & Total Car Care 1444 E Colorado St Glendale, CA 91205 I'm the Plaintiff in this Case Number 15G07337 Merritt VS. AAMCO Date set for trial 2-29-16 @ 8:15 AM. Alhambra..." Read more RNR Tire Express And Custom Wheels - All lug nut were finger tight and one wheel stud snapped off RNR Tire Express And Custom Wheels "...4 tires for 1287.00 plus 100.00 flat bed tow, 25.00 for a wheel stud and lug nut and 100.00 in labor thanks RNR your workmanship is top notch..." Read more Window World - Windows shut, but not locked-poor excuse ! Window World "Had very heavy rains past two weeks and of course, when it rains very heavy, anyone with common sense would not leave their windows wide open. Window World was contracted..." Read more Interim Healthcare - My experience was a lack of communication. The Aide from them complained about their lack of communicating. When the Aide could not come, they very seldom had a replacement, even though the Aide said Interim Healthcare "Interim dropped my son as a client when they were the ones failing to keep their commitment. If for any reason an Aide could not come, they would make minimum..." Read more SquareTrade Warranty is running a scam in ebay Squaretrade Warranty "I purchased warranty for 2 years through ebay on a cell phone purchase that was never completed. I tried several time to reach them and they say they cannot locate..." Read more Directv - Pay about $2000 a year for their non sevice and buy the MLB and Sunday Ticket. Directv "Have a problem? Can't get the Sunday Ticket on mobile devices. Spend $25 dollars more for HD if you want that! I called Mike White, CEO no response! Here are..." Read more