4122 S Harvard Ave, Tulsa, OK 74135, USA

I took my truck in at the beginning of September and they started working on it after the 11th. What was supposed to be a week has taken over a month for them to fix because they also wrecked my truck when they put it on a hill with no transmission and did not block the wheels and it rolled into another car.

So now it is in a shop getting fixed taking longer, and on top of that he told us that he would not charge us more than a certain amount, but then charged over. So I have been out a car for over a month now with them telling us they can't help us or take any charges off even though they wrecked my truck and they still have it. On top of everything else, the customer service was TERRIBLE and they were extremely rude. I have tried calling corporate, but I keep getting voicemail and I NEED TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE!

This is not acceptable. The management at this office I went to is of no help to me, so I need to go higher.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aamco Part Replacement.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Aamco Cons: Whole process.

Comments

isabel c

Contact Corporate Customer Service, and don't stop until they FIX your car! "

Aamco Reviews