Cottman or AAMCO.They really need to go to school and get some training about transmissions and how not to break other parts of the vehicle being fixed.

OR not leave coffee, rags, etc. in the vehicle. this should be basic but, sigh, apparently not. ADVICE: Don't go!

Don't do it! smiths gas station on the corner could do the exact job. You have been warned.

Cottman fixed trans, Ford explorer.

It leaked. OOPS a line was loose. Fixed it. NOPE still leaked.

They just didn't want to take the trans out again to properly fix the seal. O.K. 11 months later trans. completely breaks.

AAmco fixes it, but bends front tie end rod!!!!????? How the *** you do this? O but they never saw it! Yeah i always drive with my steering wheel making a right turn but goes straight.

Go to the dealer stop supporting this.

Had an Experience with Aamco?

Comments

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #34337

What does DB stand for let me guess Dumb ***........

Ploiesti, Prahova, Romania #16641

Go to the dealer? Wow, you must have a lot of money.

Speedway Gas Station - Ripped off at the Speedway Diesel pump Speedway Gas Station "The sign clearly says $2.29, the pump charged $2.399.When i spoke with the cashier she said others also complained..." Read more Aamco - Car Repair Review Aamco "Took my Landrover to Aamco Fremont because the check engine light was on spent $7,000 and the the truck has not been the same every sense, have not been able..." Read more SafePro Auto Glass.... Safepro Auto Glass "I am the Owner of SafePro Auto Glass. I have balanced my life with God, Family, giving our Customers a "Legendary" Service Experience and Giving Back to the Community. Currently,..." Read more RNR Tire Express And Custom Wheels - All lug nut were finger tight and one wheel stud snapped off RNR Tire Express And Custom Wheels "...4 tires for 1287.00 plus 100.00 flat bed tow, 25.00 for a wheel stud and lug nut and 100.00 in labor thanks RNR your workmanship is top notch..." Read more Acceptance Now - This place is a joke Acceptance Now "This is my yard before and after these people have came. Twice this has happened. Not to mention giving my lawn person my info and why they was here im..." Read more Disgusting Prestige Flowers , Prestige Flowers "Ordered Flowers for my wife for anniversary, delivery fine, looked great when arrived. 2 days on flowers drooping petals falling off. Contacted customer service girl called Nicole condescending e mail..." Read more Ron Carter Hyundai - Dealership Fraud/ Bad General Manager and Sales Manager Ron Carter Hyundai "ks and snakes!! DO NOT GET YOUR VEHICLE HERE THEY WILL F*** YOU OVER!!! I got a 2017 Elantra here and traded my other car in, they harassed me with..." Read more General motors is *** me off General Motors "i bought a 2005 silverado 3years ago and it had many many problems that the dealer fixed under warranty. here now in 2017 i had a blower motor RESISTOR FIRE..." Read more