This AAmco will not honor their own advertising coupon

67 of 371 Aamco reviews

AAmco located in Conyers Georgia at 1662 highway 138NE I have been told on the phone to bring in coupon for 10% off of service when going to pay for service I presented the coupon and was told by the owner it's too late the bill has already Been

made up and they're not honoring the coupon when I try to explain to the owner that I was told to bring it in when picking up my truck the owner said nobody told me that and walked away I felt very violated and had to pay the whole bill in order to get my truck untrustworthy and will not honor their own coupon an advertisement big rip off stay away owner very disrespectful (new manager very understanding) I have no complaint about the work only the rip off...........PS. the price I paid for the job what's $568 in which I purchase the cooling lines before having job done?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
67 of 371 Aamco reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 13, 2015 #971367

Thank you very much for letting AAMCO know I was sympathetic to your situation.
I am sure the owner needs to be counseled from Corporate in this matter. You are a valued customer and I appreciate the mention of the Manager.
I am no longer at that location or any other AAMCO..these practices that happen nationwide need to be addressed to insure the customer experience is as positive as possible.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Aamco. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Aamco.
Filing a new complaint about
×