AAmco located in Conyers Georgia at 1662 highway 138NE I have been told on the phone to bring in coupon for 10% off of service when going to pay for service I presented the coupon and was told by the owner it's too late the bill has already Been
made up and they're not honoring the coupon when I try to explain to the owner that I was told to bring it in when picking up my truck the owner said nobody told me that and walked away I felt very violated and had to pay the whole bill in order to get my truck untrustworthy and will not honor their own coupon an advertisement big rip off stay away owner very disrespectful (new manager very understanding) I have no complaint about the work only the rip off...........PS. the price I paid for the job what's $568 in which I purchase the cooling lines before having job done?
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Unfair to customer advertisement
- Owner unprofessional
- Product or service
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "I HAD MY 96 DODGE RAM VAN 250 BREAK DOWN IN MOURBERN FLORIDA .IT COST ME AT THE AAMCO THERE 2500 DOLLARS TO REBUILD MY TRANS IN ORDER TO GET..."
- "Took my Landrover to Aamco Fremont because the check engine light was on spent $7,000 and the the truck has not been the same every sense, have not been able..."
- "My generator’s engine self destructed in less than one day’s operation on a light load.I took it to a B&S dealer for warrantee repair and after a cursory inspection was..."
- "The company is a lot of hype and no commitment to their claims made in advertisement. They basically spread water on your carpet and pull it back out. They are..."
- "Completely disgusted!!! I'm a lab tech who grows cultures and try to warn parents about food packaging that could possibly hold mold inside I never thought that today I would..."
- "Bought my pup a bag of ever pet dog food and now hes *** blood and wont eat unless its table scrapes now have to take him to the vet...."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."