Capistrano Beach, California

I brought my Toyota 4 runner in for a diagnostic review at your Dana Point, Ca store. Seeing it would take a while I walked across the street and sat watching from the other side of the street.

My car never moved an inch and all I saw was a guy standing by it for maybe a couple seconds. They then called me and said it was done.

When I asked why my car didn't move they mentioned the mechanic parked it in the very same spot which was a complete lie. When I mentioned I was watching from across the street they became rude and said I didn't know what a 42 point inspection was.

I left feeling they were complete rip off artists, and I will never go there again.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

#1 we perform a "60" point inspection not a "42" point inspection , #2 if we performed a "Free Diagnostic" on your vehicle, then that's not considered a "rip off" as you did not pay a dime for a diagnostic. #3 If someone "a tech mabe" was standing near your car, mabe he had a scanner plugged into your vehicle for codes if your complaint was a "check engine"

light.

*We AAMCO Capo Beach, do not need to move any vehicle to read codes or to perform a "visual diagnostic" as stated on our paperwork.

If it was our price quote, then I apologize but you have the option like everyone else to get a second opinion or price quote anywhere else you please. If you have any further questions, please contact our office @ 949-496-1211 Cliff or Andrew thanks

Aamco Reviews