Anything lower than 1 STAR???This facility cheat customer.

My minivan had hiccups changing gears and this facility opened up transmission. After repair the issue was still there and Mark who work there told me " issue could be something else" then why they opened up transmission. Also, they forgot transfercase oil and I went back to the shop for any leak after repair and also reported noise but they missed it.

I was on highway with family...tranfercase broke and rear wheels get jammed...it could be big accident.If I have to explain this to 1000 people I will do that...but DO NOT TRUST this guys.

Review about: Aamco Car Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Aamco?

Comments

JUST BRAKES TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUNG FEMALES! Just Brakes "My young sister got her car broke down last night right by the shop on 8700 Richmond ave, Houston Texas. The manager Eric figure it since she doesn't know anything..." Read more RNR Tire Express And Custom Wheels - All lug nut were finger tight and one wheel stud snapped off RNR Tire Express And Custom Wheels "...4 tires for 1287.00 plus 100.00 flat bed tow, 25.00 for a wheel stud and lug nut and 100.00 in labor thanks RNR your workmanship is top notch..." Read more Hercules Tires - Tires Review from Sun Prairie, Wisconsin Hercules Tires "What can I say I have never had tires this bad they seem to be falling apart right before my eyes . It seems to start on the 3rd tread..." Read more Aamco - Oil Change Review from Villas, Florida Aamco "I had my oil changed at the aamco in Naples Florida. Drove home parked my car in the garage. The next morning there is atleast a quert of oil on..." Read more Budget Truck Rental - Horrible! Budget Truck Rental "Rented a 24 foot truck and a car hauler for a cross country move. Halfway, the car hauler has a blow out. Called 24 hour roadside assistance. Was told there..." Read more Virgin Vacations should remove Orchard Paddington Hotel from list Virgin Vacations "Horrible experience with one of the hotel options in Virgin's Paris Hotels self guided. The Orchard Paddington Hotel located at 86-90 Sussex Gardens, London, United Kingdom is the absolute worst..." Read more Poshmark - Just DON'T DO IT! Poshmark "I wouldn't advise ANYONE to sell high dollar or expensive items on Poshmark. I sold another seller a Gucci handbag, I showed a photo of the only damage to the..." Read more Hair Sisters - Faulty product very poor customer service Hair Sisters "Bad customer service faulty product sending stuff out without checking their product. I ordered a lace front wig as described there were suppose to be parting space in parting space..." Read more