101 E Vine St, Kissimmee, FL 34744

brought my car to my local aamco located at 101 e vine st kissimmee florida, they kept the car for 2 days for diagnostic and inspection, they call to say the car has internal issues withe CVT and that it cannot be rebuitl, i told them i will get back to them since the car belongs to my daughter, the next thing to happen was a got a voice message from a David saying the car is ready, knowing that i never signed a repair order i returned the call asking what was done and how much is the cost i was told $3600 i questioned who authorized the repair and could get a straight answer, my daughter was willing to pay the amount knowing she needs her car for work. When we arrived at the store we were told that the total is now $3900+ i immediately sense something wrong and starting asking questions regarding the charges, the answer given that it was the taxes, trying to explain to David and his fellow coworker that the price we were given was $3600 and there is no way we can find another $300+, i reminded them that i did not authorize the repair, they got extremely upset asking me to leave or they will call the police and that they only accept cash or we wont be getting the car, he further went on to say "i am going to get the title for the car and sell it for $700.

i try calling to resolve the issue they abruptly hang up on me, i called a second time telling them i would like to get the car but i dont feel safe coming on his property since i was verbally trespassed, David told me on the phone that he is willing to meet me in an Alley to do the transaction and referred to me as a "Stupid *** i am deeply trouble by this behavior and would like to get my car, not willing to pay more than $3600 this should have never been done without approval. I will be taking this matter up legally.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aamco Car Repair.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Aamco Cons: I would have been out a lot of money for nothing.

• Nightmare Experience